GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Advance 3"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 20:40
Regular
I saw this advertised as a future release on a Nintendo site, it may have been the official one.

Do you know anything about it??
I think it's safe to say that it won't be out this year!

What game would it be???
I think it could be like Super Mario RPG, another SNES game!
But it's pretty unlikely that it's Mario 64, in 32-bit.

If you have any information on this game whatsoever, could you post it here???
Even if it's only about your thoughts and expectations.
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Is D4 the final level??
That's as far as I got, but couldn't get any further and I gave up.
Believe it or not, a lot of that hard work was done by my mum!!
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:23
I'm hoping for Mario 3 or Super Mario Brothers + The lost levels on 1 cartridge like on super mario allstars on the SNES.

did any of you ever complete lost levels? i did and am the only person i know who completed it D-4 i think is the final level.

Mario RPG would be cool on the GBA and would kick Golden Sun off the no.1 RPG slot. All though i imported and completed Mario RPG on the SNES it would be cool to play it on GBA and with better graphics like all have been so far.

If you want Mario RPG then download it off my site when its launched tonight or monday.
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
hmmm... I'd almost forgotten about that. Yeah, it could be Mario World 2, but it may have had the name changed if it was that, cos you don't play as Mario...
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:43
"penguins in hawaii?"
Yeah, that game is so cool! I have it on the SNES. It would be great to see it on the GBA! I will go and pray in the corner now...
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:13
Regular
It could be Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
well, it must be good, Mario Bros. 3 was an awesome game, and I would find it very hard to choose between Mario 3 or Super Mario World. And if it's Mario RPG then it's a game that us Brits haven't had (well, maybe on Emulators...) or it could be a new title! Any of those three sound very good to me!
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, I never thought of it being Mario Bros. 3 before!
I also didn't realise Mario RPg never came over here. It was a game I always wanted to play, but as it was near the SNES's end I just went for the N64 instead, and thought i'd missed the game.

Mario Bros. 3 was a great game, and the Battle Mode has already been used in the other Mario Advacne games, and I though it would come with this one.

I've tried looking on the net, but all I can find is that this MA3 is a confirmed release for Japan, and no actual game info.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
seems to me the only title from the (2D) Mario back-catalogue they haven't re-released is Mario Bros. 3 on the NES. They re-released the original Mario Bros. on GB colour, and Mario Bros. 2 as Mario Advance. Super Mario World was Mario Advance 2, so Mario Bros. 3 is the only one left.

Mario 64 could not be re-created on GBA (not properly anyway). It could be a totally new game (lets start praying!), Mario Bros. 3 (still a great game) or maybe even Mario RPG (again, pray for this to get a GBA release as it never came out in Europe!)

But I doubt it'll be Mario RPG, or it would probably be named 'Mario RPG' or 'Mario RPG Advance'... whatever it is it should be good- maybe it is a new game that'll interact with Mario Sunshine for GC, much like Sonic Advance and Sonic Adventure 2 did with the GC/GBA link.

We'll have to wait and see.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I saw this advertised as a future release on a Nintendo site, it may have been the official one.

Do you know anything about it??
I think it's safe to say that it won't be out this year!

What game would it be???
I think it could be like Super Mario RPG, another SNES game!
But it's pretty unlikely that it's Mario 64, in 32-bit.

If you have any information on this game whatsoever, could you post it here???
Even if it's only about your thoughts and expectations.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.