GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I drove today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 20:28
Regular
I drove today for the first time in my life.
I feared for my life.
Very different from GTA3 and Gran Turismo 3! The steerings fine it's just that damn clutch.. now I know why they leave clutch pedals out of games and steering wheel sets!
:)
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I drove today for the first time in my life.
I feared for my life.
Very different from GTA3 and Gran Turismo 3! The steerings fine it's just that damn clutch.. now I know why they leave clutch pedals out of games and steering wheel sets!
:)
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:29
Regular
Rakuga wrote:

"Very different from GTA3"

*ponders*
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:29
Regular
Know how you feel. I've have six lessons now, and it's going well. Enjoying it a lot. Resversing was a tad tricky at first. Seem to have got the trick of it now.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'll be driving some point in time next year.

Can't wait!
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:38
OHHH NOOO, guess who it is, its AFROJOE, boy i couldn't miss this, i was gonna leave aswell after posting my a mesage a min ago but now i might stay seeing as the girl afrojoe is here
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Man I've been legally able to drive for a LONG time now... and I still haven't bothered starting yet

Just doesn't appeal to me
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, now I know what the 55 in your name is.... is that your age?

Or perhaps your weight in stone?

*Ponders*
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:42
Regular
Drivings all good. Had my license for about a year now. Lessons 3-9 were a bit a b!tch, but its all good from there on after.

Got some people my age who havnt even applied for a provisional yet...
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:44
wooooo wooooo people did you all read that, i mean thats great that is great. see afrojoe i was always right about you, you come up with the worst insults i have ever heard, thats how i know you are young, cause your just so damn smart, i mean how do we people keep up lol Seriously your a joke, 55 stone, thats another good un, keep on with those insults, i might make a record hit. You see i could say what i weigh and what i do, but whats the point, there is nothing to prove to you, plus again i just dont like you
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:44
I'm almost 17, I take it it's a lot different to Go Karts at Blackpool? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.