GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BMX - XXX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'BMX XXX'.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:30
Regular
Is anyone going to buy this because it maybe a decent BMX game.

Or is everyone going to fall for the ploy that it offers nudism?
Wed 04/12/02 at 19:23
"griever"
its just dave mirras with boobs. but you cant blame them for trying to create a "mature" game
snigger
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
It looks really bad from what i've seen, although i haven't seen that much, it'll probably be a crap half assed game with loads of hype. But that's just my opinion.
:D
Mon 02/12/02 at 14:41
Excellent points there Flying Pig.

And at least i managed to amuse Darwock too.

:-)
Mon 02/12/02 at 14:05
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Verbatim wrote:
> nudism.

Heh, that's a good word! Much better sounding than nudity.
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Whoops!! The 2nd post has been spell checked!!
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I see this game as nothing more than a waste of blank DVD's.

It only enforces the mainstream opinion that Gamers are self-gratifying 'kids'. This does nothing at all to further to make this wonderful pass time (gaming, not the other one) more acceptable.

Are we all the kind of person who drools over pictures of Lara Croft? Who search for nude pics of her on the Internet? Who bought Retro Helix 2 (I can't remember what its called!?) purely for the lesbian storyline?

I think not and I'm pretty sure we won't buy this game to see topless 'women' riding BMX bikes. Every review that I've read confirms what we all know - there is no substance to this title other than coded silicon.

Poor gameplay, with a derisory gimmick. I haven't played it and have no intention of giving this title the time of day.

It only serves to sideline our educational, enjoyable and ever growing pass time in the eyes of the mainstream. (Still gaming!)

...feel better now....
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I see this game as nothing more than a waste of blank DVD's.

It only enforces the mainstream opinion that Gamers are self gratifying 'kids'. This does nothing at all to further to make this wondeful passtime (gaming, not the other one) more acceptable.

Are we all the kind of person who drools over pictures of Lara Croft? Who search for nude pics of her on the internet? Who bought Retro Helix 2 (I can't remember what its called!?) purely for the lesbian storyline?

I think not and I'm pretty sure we won't buy this game to see topless 'women' riding BMX bikes. Every review that I've read confirms what we all know - there is no substance to this title other than coded silicon.

Poor game play, with a derisitory gimmic. I haven't played it and have no intention of giving this title the time of day.

It only serves to sideline our educational, enjoyable and ever growing pass time in the eyes of the mainstream. (Still gaming!)

...feel better now....
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ill not be getting it, simply as the game is pretty poor.

But i still bet the game sells well for obvious reasons.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:37
But there is a mass market of 12-15 year olds out there who will see this game in the shops and thing "oh, boobs, must be good" and therefor it sells. I too think from what ive seen that its going to be an utterly crap game. Im just interested in seeing if anyone on here who is buying the game, is buying it for the game and not the nudism.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:33
Regular
Its not going to be a decent BMX game from what I`ve heard, and as for the nudism part, who cares? We`re on an internet chat forum, so we`re online, it wouldn`t be hard to find that kind of stuff without paying £40 for a game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.