GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter-How do I do this?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 18:33
Regular
Ok I'm at the forrbiden corridor and I've gotten past Fluffy, but I can't defeat the Devil's Snare. Is it that I'm just to weak or what? I'm only at level 25 so I'm thinking that's it. But I just can't be sure! The best spell is Incendio Uno which does'nt take a ton. Oh, what should I do!?!?!?!
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:33
Ok I'm at the forrbiden corridor and I've gotten past Fluffy, but I can't defeat the Devil's Snare. Is it that I'm just to weak or what? I'm only at level 25 so I'm thinking that's it. But I just can't be sure! The best spell is Incendio Uno which does'nt take a ton. Oh, what should I do!?!?!?!
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:58
I'm sorry, but I can't help you in your current dilemma, cos I'm only on level 11. But, I do REALLY need some help. I got this game on the GBC for my birthday and it's driving me totally mad. I'm useless at games, but have become hooked on this one! I know, typical girl...

I'm trying to fight the rats in Gringotts bank in order to get the Circe card, but whatever I do, I run out of strength, and none of the spells that I have seem to have much effect on them. Any ideas?

Sorry I couldn't help you with your dilemma, but I would really appreciate a little guidance....
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:14
I would suggest you build your levels by fighting the rats outside the vault, that's what I did. Be sure to stop in the stores before you get the card because they have some good items. If you have any other problems you could try looking under Hints for GBC in the Harry Potter section that specialreserve has. I type in alot of hints in there, fairly often too. Hope my advice helps.
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:49
Can anyone help me ???

Everyone else seems to be much further on than me in the Harry Potter game and I'm completely stuck.

I've followed all the instructions so far and now I've been asked by Snape to go to Hagrid's Hut and get Dittany. I've found my way round all the obstacles and killed the gnomes, and I can see Hagrid's hut but the gate is locked and there is no way in. The only spell I've got is for killing gnomes etc and that doesn't work. I've also found the trunk hidden in the woods but I can't open that either.

How do I get into Hagrid's hut???

Does anyone know where you can get a walkthru or guide to the Gba Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone????
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:23
"+ suspicious minds"
hey, be-z-boy, were is the parcel peeves hid? i think its on the 6th floor, but WHERE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.