GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"imported games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 20:14
Regular
which country that uses PAL tv's is the cheapest to get imported games from (i.e france, germany etc).
thanx jazzy
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:32
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Austrialian games should work on a UK XBox. Sometimes games are released there a week or two before here. You might as well get the proper UK versions. If your serious about importing then you should get a US machine.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
thanx for the info
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
There is little point importing from Europe as they often get games later than us, and what you save on price conversion will be countered by import tax charges.

You could mod your Xbox and get US games, but if you do that you can never go on Xbox Live, which I'd imagine you'd want to at some point.

Really, when you look around, game prices are pretty cheap here if you know where to shop, try SR here, play.com, and your local gamestation or another world for cheap second hand games with a years guarantee.

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
which country that uses PAL tv's is the cheapest to get imported games from (i.e france, germany etc).
thanx jazzy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.