GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your MSN addresses"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 08:59
Regular
I lost my hotmail acount because someone hacked into it so i lost all my addresses so i need more.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kid Rock wrote:
> why do you think i put a fake email address down

----

We all thought you were stoned.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:01
Regular
why do you think i put a fake email address down
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> You lot go on about hacking, but you ain't really hacked anyone, you just
> guessed their password or got their secret question right. None of you here
> have actually broke into MSN, just to get into your mates account.

---

I was nearly hacked once.

My dad has this hack scanner thing and we caguht someone from Frankfurt trying to hack into the machine.

It stopped though.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Wasting away"
You lot go on about hacking, but you ain't really hacked anyone, you just guessed their password or got their secret question right. None of you here have actually broke into MSN, just to get into your mates account.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
Toni Cabriani wrote:
> [email protected], i know what you mean Bizzare Cabbage, i was hacked by
> Dead Wonder (Gazza) quite long ago and now i have put my security up by like 10

Thanks Toni Cabriani (CHAD!). Hehe, I only hacked you once...or twice. One of the two.

But hey, we are still mates. :D

Dead Wonder, the peeps champ.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:43
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> You were just on it a minute ago man...unless that was the hacker.

----

No, apparently he came back online again this morning and his name was this rude name and all his contacts were deleted.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:09
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:38
"penguins in hawaii?"
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:17

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.