GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 22:28
Regular
Thoght that might lure away from whatever your doing. I have nothing to discuss I just wanted to distract you so I could.....feeling paranoid yet?
BWAHAHAHAHA! aha, aha, aha. Oh yeah, did I mention aha.
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:28
Thoght that might lure away from whatever your doing. I have nothing to discuss I just wanted to distract you so I could.....feeling paranoid yet?
BWAHAHAHAHA! aha, aha, aha. Oh yeah, did I mention aha.
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:30
Regular
"es argh"
Fool
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
My mom always says:

"If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all"

She also says:
"Life's like a bowx of chocolates, you never know what you gonyna geyt"

But that doesn't make sense. They put those flavour cards in chocolates. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET!
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:35
Regular
hilarious mate
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:36
OOOH! hand bags at 10 paces I'd better duck
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Greeny. You are like an annoying bug. First you claim to have taken over the Game Ideas and Reto Games forum (WHY!). Now you are posting pointless topics which are a waste of time, and are really going to annoy some people. I mean you dont go round on certain topics and post stuff like this.

Now I maybe moaning, but I just dont see the point.
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
TomUK wrote:
> My mom always says:

"If you can't say anything good, don't say anything
> at all"

She also says:
"Life's like a bowx of chocolates, you
> never know what you gonyna geyt"

But that doesn't make sense. They put
> those flavour cards in chocolates. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET!

Not always. Sometimes the card is inside the box so you don't know what you're gonna get until you open them.

And those cheap, skanky chocolates don't always have one of those carda anyway so you have no idea what you're gonna get ever! Until you've eaten one of each flavour that is.

And sometimes the card is so poorly designed that you can't tell which chocolate is which. Then you don't know what you're gonna get either.

So HA! I errr.....rest my case? Not sure what my case was but I'm sure I've won. :-D
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Eww...nobody buys chocolates without a flavour card.

They always have a description of the box on the outside. Something like "A selection of dark and milk chocolates, made to the highest standard" So you don't have to search for the card. If you buy that box, you know for certain that you are a rich git.

If you buy a box without a description or flavour card, you know you are poor and you will live on the streets.

Pretty simple really. Proving that theory wrong! I rest my case, being certain not to squash the "rich git" chocolates.
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:50
Hey,hey-Dark boy calm down,calm down I'm just bored and waiting for Thumb Bandits I know there pointless I know there annoying I just want to create an impact. The most annoying thung to me is the longest threads I mean how pointless can you get...OOOh, I'm all worked up now wait til I tell Ma-Hey ma get off the damn roof!
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:52
Plus it's illegal not to give adescription on the box-trading standards or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.