GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"' X ' Stands For......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 22:40
Regular
Xperts in gamplay,

Xtra features via Live,

And this is were u all come in. Any more of these things that we should have included? Lets whip some PS2 backside!
Sun 08/12/02 at 16:35
bounty_killer
"I Know Kung Fu"

awwwwwww, he's all grown up.
Sun 08/12/02 at 13:28
Regular
X stands for the x in sex, and the x in vex, and the x in jug, but nothing else.
Sun 08/12/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
"Arr. Dig here to find treasure chests full of pieces of eight and other such bounty me hearties!"
Sun 08/12/02 at 13:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
bounty_killer wrote:
> X could also stand for Xtinct..See?

It could. But then why ? Its still around and very much kicking.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:33
Or maybe its the X-Box because it has a big X on the box ad the X doesnt even stand for anything?
Sun 08/12/02 at 06:12
X could also stand for Xtinct..See?
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Tom wrote:
> Bah. That messes up my beliefs, I always thought it was to do with X being the unknown, hence the unknown mystical magical super box.

Dam, I feel like I just ruined your childhood. :)
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Bah. That messes up my beliefs, I always thought it was to do with X being the unknown, hence the unknown mystical magical super box. ;-)

But yeah, I suppose the DirectX thing would be a lot more logical...
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
X also marks the spot where it is easiest to kill a person when you whack them with the console...
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
You know the way before you install a game on your PC you have to install a little program called DirectX?

The team who code the DirectX program apparatly put foward ideas of a DirectX console. And so Xbox came to be known.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.