GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Megaton means..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 09:31
Regular
meg·a·ton ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mg-tn)
n. Abbr. MT
A unit of explosive force equal to that of one million metric tons of TNT

I think Nintendo are forming with America to make peace with Iraq, with one million tons of Gamecube games and hardware falling on Iraq and all countries at war. It would stop all terroism as people run in terror from the sharp edged cubes. Then they would return later and all be at peace as they play their free Nintendo products. Just an idea....

On a more serious side, I can now deliver that the Megaton announcement will consist of seven of the biggest games characters of all time.

I have no idea what it means, as you know Megaman, Mario and Sonic are expected within the seven. At time these are only rumours I have sniffed about for you guys.

http://www.continuum2.com/images/nintendo_mosaic.JPG

Enjoy. Nice.
Tue 03/12/02 at 09:31
Regular
"Rendering Women."
meg·a·ton ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mg-tn)
n. Abbr. MT
A unit of explosive force equal to that of one million metric tons of TNT

I think Nintendo are forming with America to make peace with Iraq, with one million tons of Gamecube games and hardware falling on Iraq and all countries at war. It would stop all terroism as people run in terror from the sharp edged cubes. Then they would return later and all be at peace as they play their free Nintendo products. Just an idea....

On a more serious side, I can now deliver that the Megaton announcement will consist of seven of the biggest games characters of all time.

I have no idea what it means, as you know Megaman, Mario and Sonic are expected within the seven. At time these are only rumours I have sniffed about for you guys.

http://www.continuum2.com/images/nintendo_mosaic.JPG

Enjoy. Nice.
Tue 03/12/02 at 13:26
Regular
Maybe it's a Capcom vs Sega vs Smash Bros game?

Myabe not, I wish they'd hurry up and put us all out of our misery.
Tue 03/12/02 at 14:36
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Does anyone have a shred of official information regarding this megaton announcement? So far, I've seen a load of forums, all with the same information about some "megaton announcement" and all with the same mosaic pictures and the same rumours about Sega/Capcom/Sony.

There is some 13 year old somewhere laughing his $£%^ off at how gullible the internet continues to be.

PS Did you know David Beckham is having AN AFFAIR??????????
Tue 03/12/02 at 16:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
maybe the owners of the top 7......say Seg, Capcom, Nintendo, Konami and let me see.............Square, are joining forces. I.e. Nintendo are 'incorporating' them all.

Just a thought/idea.

;)
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Maybe it's that Sega/Nintendo RPG that was rumoured ages ago... but with Capcom involved somehow too... mebbe... That'd rule...
Wed 04/12/02 at 00:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sibs wrote:
> Maybe it's that Sega/Nintendo RPG that was rumoured ages ago... but
> with Capcom involved somehow too... mebbe... That'd rule...

Thats still happening. Its call Sonario
Sun 08/12/02 at 22:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
I rule.

I should have a topic in the first page.

Also, I emailed Andy Williams earlier. :P
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
I was so close to being perfectly right!

:P
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Could I just ask who Andy Williams is?
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
"everyone says it"
GnomeKiller wrote:
> Could I just ask who Andy Williams is?

Andy Williams, Nintendo UK General Manager.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.