GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just played my N64 again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 11:57
Regular
Pilotwings rocks, F-Zero was cool but it doesn't look anything like as good as I remember :O((( How did we cope?
Tue 03/12/02 at 11:57
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Pilotwings rocks, F-Zero was cool but it doesn't look anything like as good as I remember :O((( How did we cope?
Tue 03/12/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Baros!!!"
My mate had Pilotwings and I wasn't too keen on it. Sometimes I still play on Mario Kart 64 with my mates.

It's one of my favourite multiplayer games around, and I can't wait until it comes out on Gamecube.
Tue 03/12/02 at 20:28
yep i still play mine with all the games i got 38 and still looking for others
Tue 03/12/02 at 20:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The controller feels funny now, the gamcube one is so different.
Tue 03/12/02 at 20:38
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I mean to go back and re-play Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask again

Cool out
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:03
Regular
"bing bang bong"
cookie monster wrote:
> The controller feels funny now, the gamcube one is so different.

I've yet to hold a Gamecube controller for more than 5 seconds. The N64 pad is still very comfortable, if only the batteries in the rumble pack weren't on the verge of extinction :O(((
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Heehee. Remember how the N64 controller creaked whenever you pushed joypad the futhest you could? And track and field/ mario party 1 blisters? I remember the pain now.

Ahh the nostalgia.
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:43
"Uzi Lover"
Remember how the first game you got with the console would ruin your control stick by trying to swing and throw Bowser.

It went all crusty.
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:47
"Wa-wa-west"
I bought an N64 and Ocarina of Time in the summer, and I just started playing Majora's Mask a couple of weeks ago. Wooo, best game I've ever played! :-D
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:48
Regular
I crushed a peppermint into my analouge stick, don't ask why, but it seemed to do the trick.

I'm not crazy, oh no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.