GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hur hur hur, Top of the Pops tonight."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 20:00
Regular
Did anyone see this? Misteeq 'rapping' and using American terms like 'bling, bling', when they're clearly from Romford, or some other single-mother scumville. George Michael's new one as well - dogs on leashes that turn into women...on leashes, and then they play with themselves. Sexist? One thing to say to that - "What's wrong with being sexy?". Ha ha ha, bling bling.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Did anyone see this? Misteeq 'rapping' and using American terms like 'bling, bling', when they're clearly from Romford, or some other single-mother scumville. George Michael's new one as well - dogs on leashes that turn into women...on leashes, and then they play with themselves. Sexist? One thing to say to that - "What's wrong with being sexy?". Ha ha ha, bling bling.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:02
misteeq deserve to die a very slow and painful death or at least have their tounges ripped out. just one of numerous bands and artists from somewhere like peckham thinking they can rap and that they come from harlem or compton or somewhere like that. they all suck just leave the american guys and girls to do it least they don't embaress themselves while doing it
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The funniest bit was at the end where the 'rapper' went 'boooooooooo', as in 'boo' - the noise a ghost makes. Why did she do this? Was it just a spur of the moment thing because she was so high on life? Maybe she meant to say 'boh'?
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:08
maybe to scare the audience or actually wake them up from the coma that group had given them. whenever i hear their *songs* i envy the dead
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I love Top of the Pops. Not for it's content at all because the state of the British charts is awful. I like it when loadsa trendies go there in their Armani Jeans to see acts like So Solid Crew etc and then a punk band like Blink 182 come out and they haven't got a clue how to dance to it, then you have the couple of skate kid punk nutters jumping around scaring the poop out of them.

Hillarious!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:13
Regular
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> maybe to scare the audience or actually wake them up from the coma that group
> had given them. whenever i hear their *songs* i envy the de

i say curse there goddamn so called songs
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:17
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> I love Top of the Pops. Not for it's content at all because the state of the
> British charts is awful. I like it when loadsa trendies go there in their Armani
> Jeans to see acts like So Solid Crew etc and then a punk band like Blink 182
> come out and they haven't got a clue how to dance to it, then you have the
> couple of skate kid punk nutters jumping around scaring the poop out of
> them.

Hillarious!!

bit better though than top of the pops in the 70's. have you seen some of the videos from them? you got the artist on stage singing to the crowd and the crowd's just standing there picking their noses and admiring the lights up in the rafters. oh all the while doing a very scary swaying motion which was almost hypnotic
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:23
ROFL! I live near Romford, and it is a bloody dump! There's construction going on there everywhere (probably due to all the delapidated buildings in the town) and it looks totally shoddy. However, what's wrong with a Romford accent? Romford is in Essex, and I live in Essex. What's the difference between a common Essex accent and a Romford one. Before I confuse you any further, I must announce that I am clinically insane.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
> bit better
> though than top of the pops in the 70's. have you seen > some of the videos from
> them? you got the artist on stage singing to the crowd > and the crowd's just
> standing there picking their noses and admiring the > lights up in the rafters. oh
> all the while doing a very scary swaying motion which was > almost hypnotic

I'm betting thats because of the copious ammounts of drugs that they had rammed up their noses before going to see bands such as Zeppelin and the Stones he he!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:45
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> > bit better
> though than top of the pops in the 70's. have you seen
> > some of the videos from
> them? you got the artist on stage singing to
> the crowd > and the crowd's just
> standing there picking their noses
> and admiring the > lights up in the rafters. oh
> all the while
> doing a very scary swaying motion which was > almost hypnotic

I'm betting
> thats because of the copious ammounts of drugs that they had rammed up their
> noses before going to see bands such as Zeppelin and the Stones he he!!

LOL! ROFL! Zepplin rule! :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.