GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Practical joke by Microsoft.. ha"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 16:58
Regular
http://www.xbox.com/uk/eartennis.htm
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:35
Wasnt that good.
The other one was probably better, but I missed it. =(
Sat 07/12/02 at 20:58
Regular
"How Handy."
Nothing, probably spent a bored member of staff an afternoon...
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Hahahahaha
It's sooo funny,
hahahaha

Soooooo, how much do you think Microsoft wasted on that crap?
Sat 07/12/02 at 00:45
Regular
Well, I'm glad they've moved on from that undoubtedly pathetic 'X-Box - Not For Pansies' attempt at a joke, achieving nothing more that disgust on my part - I really did lose a lot of respect for MS after that.

It's an okay joke, bit boring really. So-so.
Thu 05/12/02 at 19:00
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> So to not be a fanboy I have to laugh at rival consoles adverts even
> though they're not funny?
>
> Something isn't right there...

You don't have to laugh, you just don't have to go round saying "It just damn well isn't funny, the end", when I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that if Nintendo did it. But I'm not trying to have a go at you.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:33
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What is it with you Xbox users?

I'm fed up of you. Yes, that's right, I find it very difficult to be welcoming of someone who has nothing better to do but come into this forum and be very negative about all things Microsoft.

Why bother? I know I certainly don't come into the Nintendo forum and constantly mouth off at you lot when Nintendo does something I don't like.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
er-no wrote:
> Its probably going to be banned anyways. Just like all Microsofts
> other adverts.
>
I'm suprised microsoft didn't get into serious trouble over that thing with the adverts over new york (I think the report may have been on upwire, that or I imagined it)
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:55
Regular
Blank wrote:
> And Tiltawhirl, stop digging. Even though I kind of agree with you,
> you're making yourself look like a bit of a fanboy.

So to not be a fanboy I have to laugh at rival consoles adverts even though they're not funny?

Something isn't right there...
Wed 04/12/02 at 13:15
It's alright as a TV ad, but to be put on the net it really needs an interactive game.

And Tiltawhirl, stop digging. Even though I kind of agree with you, you're making yourself look like a bit of a fanboy. Only constructive criticism here, you understand. :)
Wed 04/12/02 at 00:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its probably going to be banned anyways. Just like all Microsofts other adverts.

What I am thinking though is, why cannot they just ban the company from releasing crap. If they want a judge I will quite happily take charge.

I wouldn't of minded saying 'Ban all Microsoft OS's'.

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.