GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MEDAL OF HONOUR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
is medal of honour frontline gonna be worth gettin or is there better games out(i already own halo and splinter cell)
thanx
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
sam 41 wrote:
> but obviously it is a lazy conversion

I don't think it is. Read the framerate on the Xbox version is better than the PS2 one. Xbox has slightly improved visuals, Dolby5.1 support and added Multiplayer modes- something the PS2 version didn't even have.

This is why i'm getting anoyed. Frontline got 10/10 by PSW and 5.7 from OXM, and the Xbox version has improvements! Somethings not right. Either the game didn't deserve such high scores in the first place or the Xbox mags just don't like it. I think it should have got a 7 or 8. I've played the game and really liked it, not as good as Halo but as good as Timesplitter 2 IMO.

I might get it despite the average reviews.
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
thanxs
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:33
I have read two reviews of MOH both mediocre reviews. I thought this game would be a hit on Xbox, judging from the ps2 reviews, but obviously it is a lazy conversion, hope this helps

Sam41
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:21
it depends, i have Medal Of Honor : Allied assult on PC and it's a good game. but it's nothing new, i like the AI and the world war II setting but my advice is to try and play it first and decide for yourself rarther than ask other people as you'll get mixed views.

it's not a bad game though but exspect a lot of swearing trying to do the bit where you have to run up the beach LOL a lot of swearing.
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
is medal of honour frontline gonna be worth gettin or is there better games out(i already own halo and splinter cell)
thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.