GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keep your eyes on the balls for the last game of Freeola Bingo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/07 at 11:18
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Keep a close eye on your numbers for your last to chance to win Freeola Bingo!

The Freeola Bingo game was introduced as an additional game after an excellent suggestion from a user on these forums, and will now come to an end after the current game has been won.

We hope you have all enjoyed playing the game, and now that the bingo competition has ended we will be reverting to 5 Gameaday prizes a week (awarded Mon-Fri).

We wish you all luck in the current and final game of Freeola Bingo!
Fri 05/10/07 at 21:37
Regular
I'll be back from work at 8.00PM tomorrow.
So hopefully I can try and get the rest of my numbers. If not I'm just going to have to try and post a really good thread to win some vouchers. Won £60 of vouchers the beginning of this year :D
Fri 05/10/07 at 21:02
Regular
ahem with just 2 to go i may take that last statement back ;)
having said that, i doubt i'll be in tomorrow.
Fri 05/10/07 at 18:34
Regular
a close call for me then. hope someone who hasn't won before can get this last win.

and i like the poker idea :D
Fri 05/10/07 at 17:28
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Not so sure about Poker, but can certainly pass on the idea :p

I personally hope I win the Bingo for the last time :p but then my numbers are currently sucky, so I can't see that happening...so, yes, I hope a new winner gets it! :D
Fri 05/10/07 at 16:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Bye bye Bingo :(
Certainly didn't expect the idea from the comp to turn out as well as it did so hats of to those who designed it.

Hopefully someone who hasn't won before will win the last game.
Fri 05/10/07 at 15:06
"possibly impossible"
Poker? :D
Fri 05/10/07 at 12:08
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Aww, pb :(

I shall personally miss bingo, was nice harmless fun! I'm glad I got a win! :D

Hopefully this will allow us to get onto better things in the future though.
Fri 05/10/07 at 11:41
"possibly impossible"
Only got 3 numbers.

Looks like I'm destined to never win Bingo.
Fri 05/10/07 at 11:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Darn.

Well, I've got a 70% success rate on the current game's numbers, so just maybe ...
Fri 05/10/07 at 11:18
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Keep a close eye on your numbers for your last to chance to win Freeola Bingo!

The Freeola Bingo game was introduced as an additional game after an excellent suggestion from a user on these forums, and will now come to an end after the current game has been won.

We hope you have all enjoyed playing the game, and now that the bingo competition has ended we will be reverting to 5 Gameaday prizes a week (awarded Mon-Fri).

We wish you all luck in the current and final game of Freeola Bingo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.