GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is your new notable speaking. Can everyone read please?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 15:25
Regular
I've just had a thought. Don't worry, I'm trained to have them, and I was sitting down at the time.

Now basically, all I want to say is this:

Before you click that magic POST THIS MESSAGE button, THINK. Are you posting in the right forum?

If it's music or film related, why post in chat? "Because more people will look here" you'll probably whine back at me.

Bollards.

Don't think that people only look at one forum, because they don't.

If you're writing something on gaming, don't post it in here. If it's a console specific post, stick it in the relevant forum. If it's about gaming generally, put it in Prime.

I think this forum needs it's name to be changed.

In my view, this forum has nothing to do with gaming. It's just general chat. Where I can post stuff about Bashing The Bishop, and Feeling My Genitals, and where Goaty can Hit People Wiv Fase.

Just think about what your post is about, and put it in the relevant place. That's all I'm asking.

Cheers.
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:12
I have a hunch that it IS a small boy's hand, if you know what I mean :0)

I now pronounce this thread Bollix Chat, for a) We wanna chat about ball-shaped objects and b) Everything written in here is total bollix :0)
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I don't hate you, i don't hate anyone. I just distrust people, like that Jerremy Beadle, he has one very small hand it im worried about what he does with it when the lights are out. It is very much like a small boys hand!!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:07
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
"you all hate me anyway"

Good point.
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:02
Regular
Fine!

That's it! I've had enough! You take the piece out of my ideas?! Bollards to ya! To all of ya!

I'll sod off to the Gameplay forums or someplace like that, then see how you'll like it, eh?

AND I haven't won GAD for ages. Admittedly I've posted pretty much nothing but m@sturbation topics, but that's beside the point!

You all hate me anyway!
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:55
"possibly impossible"
Ant wrote:
> WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> How about prawn
> balls?

Well...maybe.

I thought that would go in the 'food that also sounds like parts of the body' forum...
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:54
Regular
Why not? Newbies have some quite good ideas you know.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:53
Regular
"relocated"
Don't forget that us poor little newbies aren't allowed to post in the Prime forum...sob.
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> How about prawn balls?

Well...maybe.
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
First people moan there's to much rubbish in FOG prime, and nobody can read the decent topics.

Then we get a forum specifially for the crap topics, and people start moaning that the decent topics get snowed under...
Fri 01/03/02 at 16:39
Regular
Why not?

It can be called Bollix Chat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.