GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Your IQ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
http://www.emode.com

Just took the Ultimate IQ Test and got:

Congratulations, Craig!
Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

----

So everybody go and take it... honestly as well and no cheating.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
http://www.emode.com

Just took the Ultimate IQ Test and got:

Congratulations, Craig!
Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

----

So everybody go and take it... honestly as well and no cheating.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Mine was officially certified by MENSA at 154, then two years later at 161. I'll go take the online one now, as it's been about 10 years since the last one. Theoretically I should have started the downward slope around the age of 30.

*drool*
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I did an IQ test when I was nine, and scored 120.

On that test there, I scored 136.

"At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. But that's just scratching the surface."

Well, 136 or not, I have no idea what they're babbling about ;)
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:46
Regular
I got 141+ on the 12+, which is apparently an IQ test. Thats the highest mark possible, I believe. I got 149 on that test. Hmmm.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Oh goody, I get a confirmation email:

"Did you know?

74% of Precision Processors say their body's silhouette most resembles a sleek jaguar instead of a squishy slug"

Fantastic.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I got 122, apparently, I am like a Precision Processor.
Very nice
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:49
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I got 131.

And I do not have a mathmatical mind. I resent that.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Heh, I got 136 and this:

"We can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician."

I also got this:

"But that's just scratching the surface. To find out more about how your brain processes information and where your intellectual strengths lie, buy your personalized, 15-page report for only $14.95."

I've got an IQ of 136 according to them, and yet they still think I'm a dummy? Heh.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:55
Regular
And it says well-known phrases measure IQ...

...Perhaps it isn't entirely accurate. I'd go with the MENSA one. It sounds better. And even my non-mathematical brain can figure that one out. Sort of.

1 is who?
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:58
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'm not so sure about the mense tests.. they always seem to give you about thirty points higher than any other test...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.