GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Vs Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 20:59
Regular
discuss and vote on the best consel.
Thu 28/02/02 at 22:27
Regular
i fink pong is gud bcos it haz gud grafiks anb gud gaymeplay

ma mar is ma sister..yyyuuup

hurk hurk!
Thu 28/02/02 at 22:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ps2 rocks!!!!
Its got all the best games and best graphics(apart
> from Xbox, although graphics isn't everything).

PS2 has all the best games.....Now theres something that wasn't being said all that long ago. And before anyone whinges at me, I have a PS2.
At the end of the day, if I were Sony I'd be pretty damn worried if my console didn't have the best selection of games after like a 2 year head start.

Remember the PS2 started somewhere too and it didn't have the most wonderful of launch game selections. The only game that interested me at PS2's launch was Dynasty Warriors 2.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Bill Gates did present the Xbox, hell, he even went to the very first selling of the Xbox, and give it to some lucky guy(f you can call meeting Bill Gates lucky). Second of all, what good graphics has the PS2 got? games included. I can only think of a couple which are truly next-gen graphics, Final Fantasy and MGS2
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:23
Regular
""It's me u want""
Xbox may have good graphics but the games are naf!
Do you know why Bill Gates didn't present the Xbox because its not very good and it would of made him look a fool!
He was ashamed that it turned out so rubbish, thats why he did not present it.

Ps2 rocks!!!!
Its got all the best games and best graphics(apart from Xbox, although graphics isn't everything).
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:17
Regular
xzavier, reviewing a console before you have ever got it can be bad for your health
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Xbox is poop, get over it you blinded fools! ;)
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:14
Regular
xzavier wrote:
> xbox rules 4eva
its much faster and smoother and the sound is
> crisper.

and i suppose you have one.....
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:12
xbox rules 4eva
its much faster and smoother and the sound is crisper.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The XBox is best for throwing through shop windows to aiding the theft of PS2's.

The PS2's are better for playing games on in terms of cost at present.

The XBox is bigger.

The PS2 is smaller.

Big is beautiful, yet beautiful things come in small packages.

PS2 has a much larger installed userbase at this time, the XBox will always be playing catchup, and therefore will probably never have the range of titles available for it during its lifetime that the PS2 will have.

The PS2 doesn't have a big flourescent 'X' on top of it though.

In terms of technical specs the XBox blows any console present or previous out of the water, by several hundred feet. It's not waterproof though.

PS2 is best for me because I've already got one with 12 games.

If I had the money I'd get an XBox too though.

Overall, in terms of entertainment, the diversity of the XBox's hardware allows for more scope, especially with online gaming.

So it boils down to what you really want to do in terms of gaming, therefore no one console is 'better' than the other unless you take into consideration personal factors and circumstance.
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:59
discuss and vote on the best consel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.