GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im going to be on T.V!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 20:39
Regular
Yes, yes, feel free too ask for my autograph or take a picture with me because im going to be on Youve Been Framed, if you want too know who i am, i am the little boy in year 1 with huge white socks on and a star crown around my head. Me and some of my old 5-year old friend will be in a circle holding hands and side-steppig around a hall. As i cutley side step with some class mates my crown starts too slip down over my eyes, so i let go of Lewis' hand to push it back up but instead i violently trip over a stage, smack my small poor head on the ground and im taken out of the hall by a teacher.

Now it may not sound very exciting and great to you but im going to win £250 for the clip. I was only mucking around about being famous but i cant wait to see it.
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:39
Yes, yes, feel free too ask for my autograph or take a picture with me because im going to be on Youve Been Framed, if you want too know who i am, i am the little boy in year 1 with huge white socks on and a star crown around my head. Me and some of my old 5-year old friend will be in a circle holding hands and side-steppig around a hall. As i cutley side step with some class mates my crown starts too slip down over my eyes, so i let go of Lewis' hand to push it back up but instead i violently trip over a stage, smack my small poor head on the ground and im taken out of the hall by a teacher.

Now it may not sound very exciting and great to you but im going to win £250 for the clip. I was only mucking around about being famous but i cant wait to see it.
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:49
Regular
good for you
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:57
Good for ya TC. £250 just for making a fool out of yourself rules! I've been thinking of fixing one for a while now, but I've a) had other stuff to do b) Just forgotten totally. As we're on the subject, any (not so painful) ideas as to what would be totally hilarious to get shown on YBF? Cheers.

"good for you"

I can see why they call you grumpy...
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:00
Regular
You're on You've been Framed?

You better make sure that Lisa Riley doesn't eat you.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:04
See you dudes later, by the way Tiltawhirl, that was funny but im not going to be on the show itself im on a clip, and remember too watch YBF on Saturday, Bye.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
You better make sure that Lisa Riley doesn't
> eat you.
--------
I had to buy a widescreen TV just to watch that damn show.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:08
Laterz GTA3 freak!
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
YBF, the most cheesy-put on-fake to the hilltops-unfunny-auld gits faveourte viewing programme ever! and I mean that with a passion
Thu 28/02/02 at 22:00
Urgh... Youv'e Been Framed, eh? That really is the lowest of the low.

*is sick on the floor*

P.S. TomUK was right, a wide screen tv really helps when watching that program. :-D
Fri 01/03/02 at 07:50
Regular
Boblin Brown wrote:
> Urgh... Youv'e Been Framed, eh? That really is the lowest of the low.

*is
> sick on the floor*

P.S. TomUK was right, a wide screen tv really helps when
> watching that program. :-D

Tell me about it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.