GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty: Ghosts"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'.
Fri 24/05/13 at 09:29
Regular
I am so Happy that there is a new Call of Duty game coming out. im heard its for ps3, xbox 360, Ps4, Xbox 720. Thats what i heard from people saying that a person in the Call of Duty company leaked to them. The Main Character is not going to be Ghost from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (CoD:MW2) as far as i am told. im looking forward to playing it
Tue 15/04/14 at 22:35
Regular
I THINK ITS A TIE BETWEEN GHOST AND BO2
Tue 15/04/14 at 22:33
Regular
ME TO
Thu 19/12/13 at 10:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
Well it's certainly not 'the worst game of the century' but it's not 'the best game of the century' either. What it was in my view was a woefully lazy addition to a tired series. I found the single player campaign to be utterly forgettable, while the usually fun multiplayer was broken to the core. Most of the maps were simply too big which lent itself to the camping brigade while pretty much all of the new features brought in for Ghosts seemed to lead to more frustration than anything else IMHO. I generally do buy, play and enjoy the COD games but I gave up on Ghosts after just 5 days.
Thu 19/12/13 at 03:33
Regular
"San Andreas"
I can't believe that my friend gave me his ghosts because in his words "it's the worst game of the century" but that's not true at all. If anything it's the best game of the century. Am I right or wrong? I want your opinion and look me up on YouTube. Just type mattg124. And also I keep on choosing my picture for my profile but when I hit update it doesn't change. Nothing changes. So if you guys could help out with that, then that would be great.
Fri 09/08/13 at 03:50
Regular
"2 pro 4 you"
I cant. Wait to run around as the dog on the campaign missions sneaking up to people and ripping they neck off
Mon 08/07/13 at 06:30
Regular
i cant wait for cod:ghost.i am a cod fan
Thu 27/06/13 at 12:29
Regular
yeah im happy to, i didnt really like the last call of duty game, so hopefully this one i will like, cant wait!
Fri 24/05/13 at 09:29
Regular
I am so Happy that there is a new Call of Duty game coming out. im heard its for ps3, xbox 360, Ps4, Xbox 720. Thats what i heard from people saying that a person in the Call of Duty company leaked to them. The Main Character is not going to be Ghost from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (CoD:MW2) as far as i am told. im looking forward to playing it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.