GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II'.
Fri 24/05/13 at 09:14
Regular
I think Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a Good Game. I recommend this game to all those people out there that play First Person Shooter (FPS) Games. If your one of those people, then you'll love this game. The campaign mode is Great, The Levels just amaze me.Multiplayer Online is good, you start as a recruit and as you kill and earn points you rank up and can unlock weapons with the unlock tokens, you can even unlock scorestreaks. I recommend this game to any First Person Shooter players. You'll just fall in love with it. Trust Me.
Mon 08/07/13 at 05:56
Regular
hi cod2 is my favorite i play it my xbox its fun i play it with my friends and we play cops and robbers tell if u have the xbox 360 and i will tell u my gamertag.
Fri 24/05/13 at 18:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
exacto mondo ;¬)
Fri 24/05/13 at 15:41
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
This is what I was referring to, pete:

Quote:

"...you start as a recruit and as you kill and earn points you rank up and can unlock weapons with the unlock tokens, you can even unlock scorestreaks..."

:¬)

Well in that respect it is no different whatsoever to the other games! :)
Fri 24/05/13 at 13:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
This is what I was referring to, pete:

Quote:

"...you start as a recruit and as you kill and earn points you rank up and can unlock weapons with the unlock tokens, you can even unlock scorestreaks..."

:¬)
Fri 24/05/13 at 11:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
...infact, just like any other game from the series ;¬)

TBH DL, it is a bit different from the previous titles, same goes for Gears Of War Judgment. Black Ops 2 with its crazy futuristic weapons and campaign using predator like stealth suits and mad glider suits really seems to have split the fanbase. Killstreaks in the multiplayer mode are mad as well (remote controlled machine gun wielding helicopters and robotic target finding flying bombs). Personally I liked the fact neither of these mentioned games seem to take themselves 100% seriously and attempted to do something slightly different to their predecessors. The problem is these changes don't always sit well with die hard fans of the series AKA the ''we fear change'' brigade! :)
Fri 24/05/13 at 10:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
...infact, just like any other game from the series ;¬)
Fri 24/05/13 at 09:14
Regular
I think Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a Good Game. I recommend this game to all those people out there that play First Person Shooter (FPS) Games. If your one of those people, then you'll love this game. The campaign mode is Great, The Levels just amaze me.Multiplayer Online is good, you start as a recruit and as you kill and earn points you rank up and can unlock weapons with the unlock tokens, you can even unlock scorestreaks. I recommend this game to any First Person Shooter players. You'll just fall in love with it. Trust Me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.