GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evolution teamsheets....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 16:22
Regular
I'm in the process of building up my Master league team at the moment and so far I have recruited Henry, Shevchenko, R.Larcos(hehe), Buffon,Davids and Beckham.
Beckham's a bit slow & doesn't get into the game too often except for ace free kicks. Larcos, Davids and Shevchenko are superb - speedy and quick turn freaks!!
Henry's a fantastic goal scorer when he can get away from those pesky defenders.What players have you guys found to be good in the game? Who do you have in your teams...?
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:22
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
I'm in the process of building up my Master league team at the moment and so far I have recruited Henry, Shevchenko, R.Larcos(hehe), Buffon,Davids and Beckham.
Beckham's a bit slow & doesn't get into the game too often except for ace free kicks. Larcos, Davids and Shevchenko are superb - speedy and quick turn freaks!!
Henry's a fantastic goal scorer when he can get away from those pesky defenders.What players have you guys found to be good in the game? Who do you have in your teams...?
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Barthez in net.
A back four of Carlos, Nesta, Thuram and De boar.
Three in midfield which are, Beckham, Perles and Rivaldo.
Behind the front two Davids.
Up front Shevchenko and Gomincha (of the Brazil Classics)

My Best subs are Zidane, Ronaldo, owen, salas, Schmicheal (sp) and some others.
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:48
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Barthez in net.
A back four of Carlos, Nesta, Thuram and De boar.
Three in
> midfield which are, Beckham, Perles and Rivaldo.
Behind the front two
> Davids.
Up front Shevchenko and Gomincha (of the Brazil Classics)

My Best
> subs are Zidane, Ronaldo, owen, salas, Schmicheal (sp) and some others.

NICE!!
Although isn't it a bit heavy on the upkeep points?
Personally I go for a back 3 with 5 in midfield(one pushed up behind the front 2).
In PE2 on the PSone there was a right back called Jordi or something similar, who was ultra speedy....think he was ukranian or czech or similar.....is he any good in PE?
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:50
Regular
No idea about Jordi, ill have a look.

The up keep points are rather high, about 250 each season, but the team is that good that i easly cover that by the end and still have enough for new players.
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
250 blimey.....
Just realised that you don't play a defensive midfielder...
have you tried Davids?
Thu 28/02/02 at 18:14
Regular
I have tried him there, hes good, but i reckon he is alot better behind the front two, he had a terrific low long range shot on him, and you can score regular with him from out side the box.
Thu 28/02/02 at 18:21
Regular
"None Stored"
Buffon in goal,Dvids defensive half, samiola (saviola) offensive half, Maradona (Argentinian classics) Left forward, Shevchenko or Ronaldo right forward and Ashley Cole Left back.
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:04
Goalie Buffon
Defenders: Roberto Carlos,Nesta,Stam,Thuram
Midfielders: Giggs,Zidane,Figo,Beckham
Attackers: Shevchenko and Raul
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:05
Regular
Hmmmm,

Havnt got round to buying a Goalkeeper yet...

Defense is Stam, Nesta and Trisar

Defense midfielder is Roy Keane. Veron just sits in the middle of midfield. Rob carlos down the right wing and Gomincha down the right.

Maradona supporting the front two of usually Pele and Ronaldo. Shevchenko usually gets in when Ronaldo is off form.

Subs...Saviola, Owen, Overmars, Platini...a few others...

Could make my squad much stronger after analysing that actually, dont really play master league much though. Just play against my Brother all the time so i dont have time to get points to buy players.
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:28
Regular
"You Bum!!"
My team is Barca and hereby lies my squad:

Goalkeeper: Iker Casillas
Defenders: Valery, Thuram and Stromer.
Midfield: Veron, Nedved, Giggs, Maradona and Becks
Attackers: Owen and Shevchenko

I got Totti, Van Basten, Emerton, Henry etc on the bench.

I got about 900 points so I am not going bankruipt in the near future

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.