GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My top ten games ever!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/09/00 at 20:17
Regular
My top ten are:
1,Civilisation(Amiga)The best game ever!!!!!
2,Final Fantasy 8(psx)
3,Metal Gear Solid(psx)
4,Zelda, Ocarina of time(N64)
5,Final Fantasy 7(psx)
6,Final Fantasy 5(snes)
7,Tony Hawks Pro Skater(psx)
8,ISS Pro Evolution(psx)
9,Halflife(pc)
10,Monkey Island 1 and 2(Amiga)

What are you top 10???
Wed 27/09/00 at 20:17
My top ten are:
1,Civilisation(Amiga)The best game ever!!!!!
2,Final Fantasy 8(psx)
3,Metal Gear Solid(psx)
4,Zelda, Ocarina of time(N64)
5,Final Fantasy 7(psx)
6,Final Fantasy 5(snes)
7,Tony Hawks Pro Skater(psx)
8,ISS Pro Evolution(psx)
9,Halflife(pc)
10,Monkey Island 1 and 2(Amiga)

What are you top 10???
Wed 27/09/00 at 20:45
Regular
ISn't it the top 10 games of all time as well.
What's the point of starting one that's already been done?
Who you look down the topics you will find exactly the same one.
Thu 28/09/00 at 19:36
Regular
Have you played Monkey Island 3? Or Civ 2? You should, they're both great games.
Thu 28/09/00 at 22:00
A) Lock is a n*b jockey and B) i am playing civ 2 at the moment and monkey island 3 is a game i want to get
Thu 28/09/00 at 22:01
Regular
I think you can find all three monkeys for about 20 pounds, somewhere. I'll have a look if you are interested.
Thu 28/09/00 at 22:53
Regular
Watch your words snooch. Glad people like you bother turn up on this site. I'm playing a bit of everything. I was playing Deus Ex a bit but i find the loading times really annoying. I'm waiting for my copy of ISS 2000 from gameaday. Hello SR where is it?
Fri 29/09/00 at 18:35
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't know if it has something to do with me or something Lock, but i have trouble understanding what your saying sometimes, and Lock he might be annoying by retaliating with such witty comments, but your retaliating which could start a childish fight, and we don't want that do we? your a good natured person normally don't argue because it spoils our chances of getting your letters read, whereas if you have something useful to say and answer the topics question people are interested and look for more of your letters.
Fri 29/09/00 at 19:00
Regular
I don't want to make a topic on this but what games didn't get the sales they deserved.
Some games didn't get the marketing they needed to make it a top seller. Things like Jet Force Gemini didn't get the public response it should of deserved. It was overshadowed by DK64 which got the adverts and everything else. These games deserve the big sales. unreckonised games mostly get these things happening to them, others don't get the marketing campaign they deserve to be a big games.
Fri 29/09/00 at 19:14
Jet force Gemini was really good, but Silicon Valley was even better. It's completely original and very funny in a weird kinda' way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.