GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy news for JSRF fans"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 15:35
Regular
JSRF will be a launch game. It has been down for a 29th March release but on the Offical Xbox magazine website they have it down as a launch game. Aswell as another site that prevousily had it down as 29th March have now changed it to 14th of March.
Sat 18/05/13 at 22:29
Regular
Meet at wheelbase Staveley for a tour of Kentmere @ 9.00 for a 9.15 start
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Gutted that Buffy has been put back till April. :-(

Bloody typical, it teases me and lures me in, then sods off for another month ! DOH !!!
Thu 28/02/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> I have never played Jet Set Radio on the Dreamcast but from what I've heard I'll
> definately get it on launch day - respect!

Its is a good game, well JSR on the DC was a good game. So now I have 4 games coming for launch day :).
Thu 28/02/02 at 17:27
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I have never played Jet Set Radio on the Dreamcast but from what I've heard I'll definately get it on launch day - respect!

Outlaw.
Thu 28/02/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Oh no, my bank balance is so going to die on March 14th. I mean at first it was just DOA3, PGR, Halo, then Ralisport, then NHL 2002, now this !
Thu 28/02/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
JSRF will be a launch game. It has been down for a 29th March release but on the Offical Xbox magazine website they have it down as a launch game. Aswell as another site that prevousily had it down as 29th March have now changed it to 14th of March.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.