GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola unlimited broadband"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/13 at 14:15
"Are you sure?"
Looking forward to Freeola's unlimited broadband packages arriving (Entanet have recently announced an unlimited product) - hopefully things will be priced competitively as is being suggested to keep up with the offerings of the 'highstreet' ISPs :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 09/05/13 at 13:59
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Gadget78: Drop us a ticket and one of our support staff will fill you in. A quick check on you line looks very promising (75.4Mbps down 20Mbps up).
Hmmm: Sorry, didn't make it clear it's 21CN only. BT seem to be dragging their heels with the last small exchanges and upgrading them.
Thu 09/05/13 at 12:30
"Are you sure?"
Eccles wrote:
The catch is the 12 month contract. This would be for ADSL and FTTC.
As there\'s nothing to prevent you from requesting a MAC then this could result in a big loss for us. Of course we\'d hope that our services were good enough to keep everyone who signed up happy but the truth is that a majority of people look at price first and performance/customer service second.
I did have a brief conversation about this in the office today but I could see an unlimited FTTC package being good (not for the likes of Hmmm unfortunately (yet)) so I\'ll try and have another chat with the relevant people.

It appears this is only going to be for WBC or FTTC connections - so people like me on olde world 20CN exchanges via IPSC won't get the chance :¬(

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 08/05/13 at 22:31
Regular
i would love to get some info on fibre for me if thats possible >.. peak or nopeak ! as to be fair i never get close to me limit ATM anyhows !

althou am using lovefilm much more lately !
Wed 08/05/13 at 22:22
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
The catch is the 12 month contract. This would be for ADSL and FTTC.
As there's nothing to prevent you from requesting a MAC then this could result in a big loss for us. Of course we'd hope that our services were good enough to keep everyone who signed up happy but the truth is that a majority of people look at price first and performance/customer service second.
I did have a brief conversation about this in the office today but I could see an unlimited FTTC package being good (not for the likes of Hmmm unfortunately (yet)) so I'll try and have another chat with the relevant people.
Tue 07/05/13 at 12:28
"possibly impossible"
This and FTTC would be ideal at the right price. I'd even be prepared to pay that bit extra as I know how good the customer service is on Freeola.

Then it's just the question of traffic shaping. Other ISPs are now cottoning on to the idea that there should be a premium account with no traffic shaping for those who constantly need a good speed on streaming and peer to peer/steam/PSN/XBLA which all tend to get hit.
Mon 06/05/13 at 20:55
Regular
so no peak limit atall ... neat !
Mon 06/05/13 at 14:15
"Are you sure?"
Looking forward to Freeola's unlimited broadband packages arriving (Entanet have recently announced an unlimited product) - hopefully things will be priced competitively as is being suggested to keep up with the offerings of the 'highstreet' ISPs :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.