GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Downgrading a InstantPro Site to a Instantpro Homepage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/13 at 23:37
Regular
Pretty much as topic
how do i Downgrading an "Instant-pro Site" to a "Instant-pro Homepage",

As just signed up another domain, of which i get the "Instant-pro homepage" free, but want it on my 1 free Instant-pro Site (for being a broadband customer)

thus i want to move my older domain i have from a InstantPro Site to a Instantpro Homepage, as it just does'nt get the hits, and is not going to be used as much from here on.
and then use my newly created domain for the InstantPro site (moving it up from a Instant-pro homepage)

hope you follow what i mean !!
cannot seem to find any kind of setting, or any kind of help else where on forum etc ....
Sat 27/04/13 at 12:45
Regular
ok... Thankyou ..
hopefully it can be recovered...

shame that they not easily demoted :(
Fri 26/04/13 at 11:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I have responded to your ticket, but you should note that cancelling the site would have deleted the files for the site in place at the time.

Whilst we are usually able to recover these if the site is not used or left cancelled, this has been complicated by your adding a new address and site to the InstantPro sub.

I've included all this (and more) in the ticket, so it would be best to continue this discussion through there.
Thu 25/04/13 at 21:53
Regular
OOOOOppps .... well after messing around ... managed to delete my main site :(
grrr
it did however work and could easily swop it arond..
but got to start from scratch now :(

poo poo poo poo

wonder if they able to retrieve it ??
Thu 25/04/13 at 20:28
Regular
think buba posting stuff without thinking/realising !!!

well i just cannot work it out, and it seems support dont know how either !!have just replied back to them...
they saying
""in summary, upgrade first, demote [pro domain] to homepage (cancel), and you should have everything the correct way around.""
they skirted around HOW to actual demote !!!

I just cannot see how you can demote a instantpro SITE, to a instantpro Homepage with out deleting it !
already accidently deleted my newly created one, thankfully nothing to hard to re-create but still ! ....

any1 else have any ideas :(
Thu 25/04/13 at 19:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
buba wrote:
ct9 5ax

So what has Canterbury Road, Margate got in connection with this topic ... chummie?
Thu 25/04/13 at 15:02
Regular
ct9 5ax
Wed 24/04/13 at 23:37
Regular
Pretty much as topic
how do i Downgrading an "Instant-pro Site" to a "Instant-pro Homepage",

As just signed up another domain, of which i get the "Instant-pro homepage" free, but want it on my 1 free Instant-pro Site (for being a broadband customer)

thus i want to move my older domain i have from a InstantPro Site to a Instantpro Homepage, as it just does'nt get the hits, and is not going to be used as much from here on.
and then use my newly created domain for the InstantPro site (moving it up from a Instant-pro homepage)

hope you follow what i mean !!
cannot seem to find any kind of setting, or any kind of help else where on forum etc ....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.