GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are We Living The Last Days?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/13 at 17:51
Regular
Been Watching the News on Television and Wondered,' What Is this World Coming to?
Thu 18/04/13 at 17:51
Regular
Been Watching the News on Television and Wondered,' What Is this World Coming to?
Thu 18/04/13 at 19:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Mr.Efagad wrote:

Nothing!

...but theoretically this question has been asked by millions since the dawn of time! Admittedly some of those millions didn't have your benefits, like the "News on Television", but word of mouth and carrier pigeons sufficed then ;¬)
Thu 18/04/13 at 19:59
Regular
This week is pretty bad for news to be fair

Boston Bombings, earthquake, scores killed in Iraq, fertiliser plant explosion etc
Fri 19/04/13 at 07:48
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah, it's been a really bad week, not sure how that spells the beginning of the end of the world though? I hope it isn't, got stuff to do later this week, the apocalypse would be something of a serious inconvenience.
Fri 19/04/13 at 23:09
Regular
Yeah We Are Living In The Last Days, Read Your Bibles People And Know the Truth, And The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Sat 20/04/13 at 00:00
"possibly impossible"
Mr.Efagad wrote:
Yeah We Are Living In The Last Days, Read Your Bibles People And Know the Truth, And The Truth Shall Set You Free!

I read the bible and it told me that if I were to guess the Last Days then it would be a presumption against God.
Sat 20/04/13 at 11:25
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pb wrote:
Mr.Efagad wrote:
[i]Yeah We Are Living In The Last Days, Read Your Bibles People And Know the Truth, And The Truth Shall Set You Free!

I read the bible and it told me that if I were to guess the Last Days then it would be a presumption against God.[/i]

The way I see it, every day is the last day for somebody.

I just hope today isn't mine...
Sat 20/04/13 at 13:23
"possibly impossible"
chasfh wrote:
pb wrote:
[i]Mr.Efagad wrote:
[i]Yeah We Are Living In The Last Days, Read Your Bibles People And Know the Truth, And The Truth Shall Set You Free!

I read the bible and it told me that if I were to guess the Last Days then it would be a presumption against God.[/i]

The way I see it, every day is the last day for somebody.

I just hope today isn\'t mine...[/i]

Best to live life not worrying about that. Of course, it makes sense to make as many plans as you can for a comfortable future, but tempered with seizing the day.

And generally being good to other people, kind and helpful is a general rule for me because I'd expect the same from others (whether I get it is a mute point, as I aim high)
Sat 20/04/13 at 21:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Does it even matter? Death is inevitable, nothing lasts, you may as well just get on with enjoying the life you have.
Sat 20/04/13 at 22:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@Nin ... exactly

... but there are always those who have to justify why they will eventually die and who actually acknowledge it, but they always seem to provide a reason why they should be joining the 'other side' in preference to someone else ... as if you have any choice!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.