GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which will seel the most PS2, GamCube or XBOX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 22:03
Regular
Hey everyone, i have spoken to may people about which would actually sell the best from the end of the year, giving into account that PS2 has been out the longest. I personally think XBOX although they are so expensive at the moment i believe microsoft being microsoft will want to win hands down so they will just lower their prices so that they beat everyone, what does everyone else think?
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:03
Hey everyone, i have spoken to may people about which would actually sell the best from the end of the year, giving into account that PS2 has been out the longest. I personally think XBOX although they are so expensive at the moment i believe microsoft being microsoft will want to win hands down so they will just lower their prices so that they beat everyone, what does everyone else think?
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Gamecube will own now go away newbie-who-posts-console-wars
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:19
Lord Semajal you are sooo sad, it makes me laugh, i mean how much of a geek are you, whats all this newbie rubbish, thr way how you talk sounds so gay it has to make me laugh, i mean the word newbie is so sad and pathetic, mate you should check that out
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:19
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:
> Gamecube will own now go away newbie-who-posts-console-wars

dont forget you were once a newbie
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well it looks like Semajal has just got himself 2 votes in the next election.
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:42
Lord Semajal is an anooying person no offence to him, i am sure he will not take it too seriously, but at least if there is an award for being pathetic then he might be in for a chance
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bloody hell - MEOW !

;-)) Well I can see this going on for the next night or 2.
;-)
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:46
Regular
PS2 - 1st.
Xbox - close 2nd.
GameCube - it'll be dead in the water in Europe within two years.
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:49
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I pretty much think the PS2 has won already, purely because it was released over a year before the other consoles, it has a dvd player (for dvds) ooooh and looks like a radiator it aparently has some half decent games for it, wouldn't know.
The competition should be between the GC and XBox, this I would hope the GC would win, sadly the XBox is a good machine, but it seems that no one likes it around here (hardly the population of the world) but for me it has to be the GC *I will finish now*
Thu 28/02/02 at 08:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I think PS2 has it in the bag. Not because its better but about 6 months ago it had already sold over 20 million units world wide. I dont know what the figure is at the moment but if I quoted 30 million I wouldnt think I would be far wrong. So with this lead can the GC and X-Box ever beat the PS2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.