GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the getaway vs gta: vice city"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:12
Regular
what do you think is better getaway or vice city
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:12
Regular
what do you think is better getaway or vice city
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:13
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Vice City: Has been out a while, people have played it extensively.

The Getaway: A demo has been released.

Quite the balanced question you've asked there.
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:40
I reckon The Getaway is a bit better because it has all the real cars and things and it is based in a real city(London). Plus I could find my house in the Demo I played.

GTA:Vice City has a fun to play type of attitude and is really good. It would be better if it had real cars thought.

The Getaway:10/10
GTA:Vice City:9/10
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i havent played the getaway but i think vc is better because the getaway is just to real.
although i may be wrong
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mario Sunshine is clearly the best o them. What?
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:45
Regular
You can't compare Mario SUnshine to them! It's like comparing dirt to Chinese Food (Mario) when eating them, there is no scale which will fit them both or all 3 in!
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:17
"cheerios"
is it true they scanned 70% of london.... i remember reading that somewhere...this game is definitely on my christmas list (the getway, not mario sunshine...it just gets too repetitive and ive only played it a few times)
Thu 05/12/02 at 00:35
Regular
great graphics and realistic locations a good game does not make ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.