GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"getaway demo plus movie thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:38
Regular
in this mounth's ops2 mag you got a demo of the getaway, which had intro movies and other seqences.
but in the ops2 mag with 'wwf shut you mouth' on the front you got a movie of the getaway that looked like it was filmed.

is the filmed bit in the game or are they the graphics and stuff from the demo?
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:38
in this mounth's ops2 mag you got a demo of the getaway, which had intro movies and other seqences.
but in the ops2 mag with 'wwf shut you mouth' on the front you got a movie of the getaway that looked like it was filmed.

is the filmed bit in the game or are they the graphics and stuff from the demo?
Wed 04/12/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Hey, what date did you join SR?
Thu 05/12/02 at 06:33
Cartel Thug wrote:
> Hey, what date did you join SR?

the week end just gone
Thu 05/12/02 at 11:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Getaway movie in the last official mag was just a promotional video, nothing more. The game does use realistic motion capture and voice acting, but retains the game graphic engine for the cut scenes.
Thu 05/12/02 at 17:49
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
joined sr in 1997 when i was 8-best choice i ever made! getaway looks great and even better is that it is in london. (cockney criminal)
Thu 05/12/02 at 19:52
Regular
"  "
Maybe the real life footage will be unlockable?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.