GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds v PSV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 17:29
Regular
Who do you think will win
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:29
Who do you think will win
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:28
Regular
as an aston villa fan i hope leeds but im not to sure..............but what i can bank on is o learys whinging of his injuries or the ref after the match
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Leeds will struggle but go through 2-1.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:13
i want PSV to win because the longer Vennegor of Hesselink stays in the competition the better :)
Wed 27/02/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think it should be a good match, and hopefully will have quite a few goals!

I thibnk Leeds will win it by a goal or two, unless Jan Venegoor of Hesselink shows the form he is truly capable of!

But I think Leeds are favourites, especially with the likes of Kewell, Viduka, Fowler and Harte!
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
To be honest, being from England, and wanted all the English teams to do well in the Euro Cups i want Leeds to win, and im sure they will having been able to pick there best team for these matches, their Prem form has dipped with all the suspensions.

But they did put a good performance in away at PSV and im sure they can win at home.
Thu 28/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I think it should be a good match, and hopefully will have quite a few
> goals!

I thibnk Leeds will win it by a goal or two, unless Jan Venegoor of
> Hesselink shows the form he is truly capable of!

But I think Leeds are
> favourites, especially with the likes of Kewell, Viduka, Fowler and Harte!

Fowler can not play for Leeds in the UEFA Cup because he has already played in a European Competition for Liverpool thats why Robbie Keane played against PSV in the first leg.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Leeds 0-1 PSV!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
There out, they need 2 goals because of the away goals rule.
Thu 28/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
lol who said there where going to be quite a few goals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.