GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DDR vsSDRAM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 11:08
Regular
how much better is ddr than sdram? is it a big difference or only a small one.

ne1 with info please?

many thanx
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:35
thanx ppl 4 your info. :)
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I saw some DDR that had a 400Mhz fps! pretty sure that's what it said, needs a compatable motherboard though, but still a lot better than 133Mhz SDram is 'normal' DDR 256Mhz? anyway, DDR = much faster pc.
Wed 27/02/02 at 16:55
Regular
"How Handy."
The difference is quite big, though not as huge as a more powerful processor obviously.

I would advise DDR if you can, it'll work with a decent system much better,
Wed 27/02/02 at 14:28
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
DDR beats it easily on speed.
Wed 27/02/02 at 12:40
Regular
DDR (Double Date Rate) ram is much faster and has a wider bandwidth than sd ram, performance is dramaticaly increased from sd ram, i suggest DDR ram but the motherboard has to be compatible.

c.b.
Wed 27/02/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Get ddr. No need to go into details it is just better.
Wed 27/02/02 at 11:08
how much better is ddr than sdram? is it a big difference or only a small one.

ne1 with info please?

many thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.