GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 fan problem"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 22:41
Regular
Hello anyone out there know where you can get hold of a replacement fan for a ps2?
Wed 27/02/02 at 20:10
Regular
Viz top tip

Attach your mums vacuum cleaner to the rear of the console to regain airflow.
If mum wonders what you're doing with it, say you're cleaning your room. The shock may cause her to faint.
Wed 27/02/02 at 20:10
Regular
Viz top tip

Attach your mums vacuum cleaner to the rear of the console to regain airflow.
If mum wonders what you're doing with it, say you're cleaning your room. The shock may cause her to faint.
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
If you've chipped the PS2, and voided your warrenty:

Click "playstation 2" link on that blue bar to the left. Buy a new PS2. Don't chip playstation again.

Lets just hope you need Wookiees advice and not mine
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:51
"High polygon count"
Is your machine still under warranty?

Call Sony on 08705 998877 and they will replace the machine for you within 48 hours.

Even if the warranty has expired, try calling them anyway - it's likely that they will replace it anyway.
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:41
Hello anyone out there know where you can get hold of a replacement fan for a ps2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.