GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future of Cheese"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 22:39
Regular
nVidia maybe able to shift 300 trillion megatexels a second with their Graphics Card Chipsets but can they make a Mature Cheddar that doesn't crumble when you try to cut it for your sandwich?

Can they f...!
Sat 02/03/02 at 19:03
Regular
"¬_¬"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> I hate cheese.

*Runs*

I hate you.

Cheese is not a food. Its a way of life.
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:09
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> I hate cheese.

*Runs*

*Runs after him*
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I was reading today about the new 4GHz intel chips that are water cooled and thought that the reason Cheese may not be a key ingredient in the nVidia chipset maybe due to its going fondu at high temperatures. Maybe if Intel set up this water cooling system properly nVidia could utilise it to get some Gorgonzola into the GeForce 4 Cards?
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:51
This isn't a forum full stop - it's a topic :0) I'll leave, before tons of abuse about how cheese is so great is hurled at me, or would you like a heated discussion on the subject?

I'll be here for a while yet, so I'm happy to oblige to either :0)
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
You may have noticed that this is not a forum for people that hate cheese but for those that embrass it in to their every day lives. For people like myself who aren't affraid to stand up to the man and say "i will eat cheese before i go to bed and i refuse to have nightmares"

Long Live CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:44
I hate cheese.

*Runs*
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is a.... errrrrr, queer.... post.

*Walks off in a confused manner*
Wed 27/02/02 at 08:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
What an ODD topic to post here.....

*walks away, worried and confused*
Wed 27/02/02 at 08:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> erm...Hybrid??

I've just done a review of the PS2+GTA3 pack
> and it's posted
> three times. Do you have the...erm, power, to delete two
> of them??

If so,
> thanks.

I'll clean it out in the morning, i can't
> remember my passwords at home he he!!

Thanks Hybrid, much appreciated.
Tue 26/02/02 at 23:43
Regular
"relocated"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> nVidia maybe able to shift 300 trillion megatexels a second with their Graphics
> Card Chipsets but can they make a Mature Cheddar that doesn't crumble when you
> try to cut it for your sandwich?

I think you're being totally unreasonable. I just went to my local cheese factory and asked them to put a pound of mature cheddar into my PC's AGP slot. And what happens? My Quake 3 framerate only improved by 5% over base measurements using a wedge of Dutch edam. Instead of blaming nVidia for bad sandwiches maybe you should talk to the dairy industry about its lack of processing power.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.