GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life...........................?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 22:08
Regular
This question has been asked many times before, "what is the meaning of life?"
There are many possibilites!?!?!?!?!?! But no one noes what one is right, maybe there is no right or wrong but there has to be atleast one?
Also "what is life all about?????????"(even though it may sound the same, it isn't)
This question has been answered by many people over the years, but again, what one is correct?

The film "The Truman Show" is about a man who lives on a film set, living his life not knowing that everyone around him is an actor/actress. He finally finds out the truth and exits the film set into the real world!

"The Matrix" is another film with a complicated story, which is about life itself and that everyone is computerized, any one can be everyone! Only a few people know the truth about the world itself and a group of people trying to save the world have to find the chosen one to defeat the computerised enemies that also know the truth of the world but want to rule it!(or something like that)

"Ed TV" another film that brings up these issues is also very similar to "The Truman Show"!

The Guiness advert is also related to this topic. A man trying to find out what the meaning of life is in his dream!?!?!?!?!Looking through a tiny hole and then starts to laugh out loud and falls to the floor.

Even though these films are fiction, it makes you think what if these things could or are happening to you, your families or your friends?

The massive channel 4 program "Big Brother" is also very similar to these types of issues. We sit at home, watching people in a house, live out there life (a couple of months), not knowing when they are being watched and when they aren't. This proves it can be done, even though they apply to be in it and it is a set up!

Some of you may feel sometimes you are being watched, I must admit I have a couple of times, so our world could be being watched by other planets/world and could be planning to...........?(make your own ending)

But, I don't know why but I feel like life is just life. The good and the bad. Even though life can sometimes suck, most of the time it is great, you should live it to the full. Eat all you want, spend all you want, do what you want......................!ok foget i said that
You only live once, make the most of it!!!!!!!!!:D
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:08
This question has been asked many times before, "what is the meaning of life?"
There are many possibilites!?!?!?!?!?! But no one noes what one is right, maybe there is no right or wrong but there has to be atleast one?
Also "what is life all about?????????"(even though it may sound the same, it isn't)
This question has been answered by many people over the years, but again, what one is correct?

The film "The Truman Show" is about a man who lives on a film set, living his life not knowing that everyone around him is an actor/actress. He finally finds out the truth and exits the film set into the real world!

"The Matrix" is another film with a complicated story, which is about life itself and that everyone is computerized, any one can be everyone! Only a few people know the truth about the world itself and a group of people trying to save the world have to find the chosen one to defeat the computerised enemies that also know the truth of the world but want to rule it!(or something like that)

"Ed TV" another film that brings up these issues is also very similar to "The Truman Show"!

The Guiness advert is also related to this topic. A man trying to find out what the meaning of life is in his dream!?!?!?!?!Looking through a tiny hole and then starts to laugh out loud and falls to the floor.

Even though these films are fiction, it makes you think what if these things could or are happening to you, your families or your friends?

The massive channel 4 program "Big Brother" is also very similar to these types of issues. We sit at home, watching people in a house, live out there life (a couple of months), not knowing when they are being watched and when they aren't. This proves it can be done, even though they apply to be in it and it is a set up!

Some of you may feel sometimes you are being watched, I must admit I have a couple of times, so our world could be being watched by other planets/world and could be planning to...........?(make your own ending)

But, I don't know why but I feel like life is just life. The good and the bad. Even though life can sometimes suck, most of the time it is great, you should live it to the full. Eat all you want, spend all you want, do what you want......................!ok foget i said that
You only live once, make the most of it!!!!!!!!!:D
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:12
SORRY, IKNOW ITS IN THE WRONG FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!
MY MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!:(
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
The meaning of life is to live it and not question your existence!
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
everyone has different objectives in their lifes.
Shaneo's is to cheat and cheat and cheat.......
Mine is to spam until i can't spam no more.
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> The meaning of life is to live it and not question your existence!

Hey Hybrid, nice to see another staff member posting regularly, to join the already lengthy list.

SR has cool customer service. :D
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Cheers dude, I've been staff for almost two years now and thought it was about time i tried to shift that darn Newbie tag, and i'm havnig quite a bit of fun doing it ha ha!
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:27
Regular
mandatare wrote:
> everyone has different objectives in their lifes.
Shaneo's is to cheat and
> cheat and cheat.......
Mine is to spam until i can't spam no more.

Therefore you are both breaking the rules :)
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
In all honesty, who cares what the meaning of life is? We're lucky that that certain egg and sperm combination occurred that created us. The odds against it are huge... but we've ALL been blessed with the gift of life, so let's not whinge and question it. Inded, if their is a menaing of life we'll mos tlikely find out about it after we die. (oh god... religious debate coming... I can feel it...)
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Cheers dude, I've been staff for almost two years now and thought it was about
> time i tried to shift that darn Newbie tag, and i'm havnig quite a bit of fun
> doing it ha ha!

Hehe, yep, you don't want to be a newbie! {:)

No offence newbies, don't start a rebellion.
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:40
in my view,games and music make life worth living

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.