GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3 - Superman Cheat"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 21:58
Regular
I think I get the superman cheat to work. ( I hear the sound ) but how do you use him as superman?
Sat 16/03/02 at 09:48
Regular
This is nonsense. Utter and complete balderdash.
Sat 16/03/02 at 09:38
i think that to activate him as superman you have to press in the left analogue stick and it should work or try the same thing in the car at a high speed.
Fri 15/03/02 at 19:04
Regular
tell us what the cheat is we wanna know.
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:18
Regular
"round the outside"
lol
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:21
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Gotta love newbies...
Wed 13/03/02 at 13:16
wrote:
> I take it this is a wind-up ? IF not what is the cheat ?
Wed 13/03/02 at 12:40
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
RockoBoingo wrote:
> I think I get the superman cheat to work. ( I hear the sound ) but how do you
> use him as superman?

Enter the cheat, then find a phone box. Walk into phonebox, i think there's one near the multistory car park in staunton Island. And you'll see your man change into supermans costume (or one like it) and you can fly around the 3 islands at will using the left analog stick or d-pad.

Mark
Wed 13/03/02 at 12:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
First time I've heard of this cheat.
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:42
Regular
"round the outside"
or put the cheat on here
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:43
RockoBoingo wrote:
> I think I get the superman cheat to work. ( I hear the sound ) but how do you
> use him as superman?

if you can't get him to be super man can you e-mail me the cheat and i'll try and if i can can i'll tell you how!!!
sorted!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.