GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jet set radio future + sega GT 2002! Are they good games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sega GT 2002'.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:27
Regular
Recently i have been thinking about buying an x-box console! only i am a poor student and can only fork out £150 to get the basic package this includes jet set radio and sega GT2002 would you recomend these games and will they keep me occupied for at least a week!

RAFIKI
x-x-x
Fri 06/12/02 at 10:25
Thanks very much Kitch! will do
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:20
Regular
"I confused?"
Do bears sh@t in the woods?
Thu 05/12/02 at 21:34
I purchased Xbox last weekend with JSRF, Sega GT2002, Halo and Splinter Cell.

JSRF - Is not to my taste, however it did get very good reviews.

Sega GT2002 - I have not played loads, but graphics are on a par with GT3 tracks seem a bit bland though. However importantly I find the handling very good and the other drivers AI is a lot better, also when you upgrade cars you can tell a lot more difference than with GT3. My first impressions of this are very good, only complaint is that on some courses the lighting seems very dull and the graphics seem slighlty to blurred in the distance. Overall if you like racing games you should like this.

If you are buying now I strongly recommend spending an extra £40 and also getting Halo and Splinter Cell, Halo is just as good as all the reviews suggested, have not played Splinter Cell to much, but again this looks like being a very good game.

Hope this helps a bit.
Thu 05/12/02 at 19:03
S'ok mate!!

Any body know if the games are any good?!?!
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
my mistake i thought u already had one when you where goin on about the dvd player and that
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:39
When?!?!
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i thought you said you already had an xbox
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:27
Recently i have been thinking about buying an x-box console! only i am a poor student and can only fork out £150 to get the basic package this includes jet set radio and sega GT2002 would you recomend these games and will they keep me occupied for at least a week!

RAFIKI
x-x-x

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.