GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is morrowind like diablo ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Thu 05/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
i was wondering about morrowind whether i should get it or not it sounds good the graphics are amazing but i'm not really a rpg sort of person except when it comes to diablo 2 on the pc

since i like diablo the way you can find rare items get different armour/weapons kill different monsters etc is it like a3d version of this ?

one other thing dungeon siege on the pc from microsoft looks really good and is like a 3d diablo do you think this will appear on the xbox since it is a microsoft game ?
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:43
Regular
It's still an epic game on Xbox.
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
moh_fan wrote:
> what do you mean damm good specs i'm talking about the xbox version

If you have a good PC get it on that. PC version is better due to you being able to make your own Single player scenerios and the control system is better suited to a keyboard and mouse, oh and its cheaper.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
what do you mean damm good specs i'm talking about the xbox version
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:18
They have similar elements but they are quite different as well.

Be warned, Morrowind will require damn good specs if you want to play it at a decent framerate.
Sat 07/12/02 at 12:09
Regular
holy s*** thx for the link to the review thats one good review i'm diffently gonna get this game now its sounds amazing :)
Sat 07/12/02 at 08:02
Regular
www.ign.com - read the review.
No it's not like Diablo - it's a 100 times better.
Fri 06/12/02 at 20:18
Regular
anyone gonna answer ?
Thu 05/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
i was wondering about morrowind whether i should get it or not it sounds good the graphics are amazing but i'm not really a rpg sort of person except when it comes to diablo 2 on the pc

since i like diablo the way you can find rare items get different armour/weapons kill different monsters etc is it like a3d version of this ?

one other thing dungeon siege on the pc from microsoft looks really good and is like a 3d diablo do you think this will appear on the xbox since it is a microsoft game ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.