GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i HATE So Solid Cru and all that crap!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
I can't stand it anymore.

There seems to be an ever increasing number of 'hard' people going around at school singing crappy Garage lyrics and trying to be like the So Solid Cru. I hate them. They sound like idiots, look like idiots, act like idiots, and not surprisingly, are idiots.

Does anyone else feel that they can't take it anymore?
Wed 27/02/02 at 16:51
In responce to your post, AMD_MAN, I personally like a wide range of music. That includes punk, heavy metal, chillout (Chilled Ibiza is a good example) and other stuff (who's names i can't remember). Basically anything that isn't garage, pop, or most rap (some is ok but the rest is crap).

Try listening to X FM radio (104.9 FM). That has a lot of decent stuff on it.
Wed 27/02/02 at 16:07
Regular
ur all putting So solid crew and garage music down but i am interested, What sort of music do you lot like then?

I like some garage music esspecially the one's that sample golden oldie songs, i listen to that sort of music when i wanna hear bass, but i am also into all sorts of music.

c.b.
Wed 27/02/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got worked up about how awful it was a while back...

Then stopped as it's not worth getting upset... it really is sh.t though.
Wed 27/02/02 at 15:14
Regular
"not dead"
So Solid Vampire
See me on the telly ah
Face gettin' popular.
Waaar

Crap, crap lyrics.

If I only had 21 seconds to say something, I'd make it a little more relevant that 10 plus 10 plus 1 Romeo done.

Crap, crap, crap.

Crap.
Wed 27/02/02 at 02:17
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i think the Gorillaz did a really good job of showing how cack garage is when they had that garage version of the track clint eastwood, all they did is put a crappy garage beat to it and a deep voice LOL.
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No-one takes it seriously though. Chart music is for kids at the moment, pure and simple (geddit!?).
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:14
Free Thinkers Are Dangerous.

Idiots don't bother me at all. No matter how stupid, how mean, how uterly uterly pointless they are, I live happy in the realisation that I will one day be their boss.
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:31
Regular
the problem with so solid cru is well for starters the name. the problem with garage is that it has to be the most talentless pile of crap ive ever heard. its repetitive, relentless, and most tediously POPULAR.

CURSE THE BRITTISH PUBLIC FOR ALLOWING THIS CRAP TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Yeah of course it would but where is the Catharsis in that? ha ha!! No ok we'll stop moaning!
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
ok, you hate it all, but do we really have to read about it? No offense, but wouldn't it be better to start a topic about music you like, not stuff you hate...???

Just a thought.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.