GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forumon (the spoof)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
“Tiltawhirl runs out of his house in excitement and walks along the sidewalk”

Tiltawhirl= This is going to be so much fun.

“AfroJoe views Tiltawhirl from his bedroom window then decides to go outside and see why he is so happy”

AfroJoe= What exactly are you planning to do Tilt?

Tiltawhirl= I am going to become the best Forumon master in the world!

AfroJoe=……. What?!?

Tiltawhirl= I said Forumon. Don’t feel alarmed I learned about them just right now too. Forumon are monsters that carry different personalities traits and powers. They don’t speak much, mostly because Forumon only have the ability to say their own names.

AfroJoe= Oh I see, you have gone insane. I thought you were serious for a second.

Tiltawhirl= Want to join me on my journey!!!

AfroJoe= Um……go away.

Tiltawhirl= Great, lets begin.

“They both walk for a while until they reached a vast grassy field”

AfroJoe= Okay, I have gone far enough. I’m going home now.

Tiltawhirl= Look, there’s one!

“Tiltawhirl points at a person pulling weeds in the distance”

AfroJoe= Tilt! That is a human!!! Say it with me now…H-U-M-A-N.

Tiltawhirl= Wait, let me throw one of my balls at it!

“Tiltawhirl reaches in his pockets”

AfroJoe= ….I know you’re insane at the moment but that’s just gay…

“He takes his hands out of his pockets to reveal a shiny silver and gold sphere. He throws it at the gardening man and the ball suddenly engulfs him in a great flash of colour. Tilt then walks over and slowly picks it up”

Tiltawhirl= WOOH, I CAUGHT WOOKIE MONSTER!!!! Wookie Monster is really rare because he is a notable Forumon and he has fire powers.

AfroJoe= Um, how did that full grown man fit in that extremely small ball?

Tiltawhirl= See that is the magic behind the balls.

AfroJoe= Thanks, now that made so much sense.

“Tiltawhirl throws the ball on the floor and Wookie Monster flies out”

Tiltawhilr= Hey little guy, how are you doing?

Wookie Monster= Wookie Woo Wook Mon Woo.

Tiltawhirl= We are going to become the best of friends!

“Two people in black clothing drop from the sky and land near Tiltawhirl and AfroJoe”

Gerrid= Hey Mytique lets sing our cheesy opening motto.

Mystique= Lets go….

Gerrid= Team Socket is ready to fight.

Mystique= You better be ready because this might take all night.

Gerrid= Team Socket is the best in every way.

Mystique= Whoever denies it is like totally gay.

Gerrid= Team Socket will steal your Forumon so quick.

Mystique= Little do gooders make us sick.

Gerrid= I’m Gerrid.

Mystique= The name’s Mystique.

“Mystique and Gerrid pose and stay perfectly still as Tiltawhirl and AfroJoe stare in amazement”

AfroJoe= You guys need to get out more…

Mystique= We have been trying to capture a Wookie Monster for almost 2years and now that you found one, we could just take yours.

Tiltawhirl= Oh no, Forumon swippers! I’ll never give up Wookie Monster to you!

Wookie Monster= Woo Wookie Woo!

Mystique= Then I guess we just have to battle you for it, Insane Bartender I choose you!!

“Mystique throws her ball and an alcoholic man with a “I’m with Stupid” T-Shirt jumps out”

Gerrid=. Sideshow Buzz, I choose you!!

“Gerrid throws a ball on the floor and a well dressed gentlemen pops out”

Mystique and Gerrid= Lets battle our Forumon

Tiltawhirl= Wookie Monster use your Flamethrower attack.

Wookie Monster= Wookie Wookie Woooooo!

“Wookie Monster unleashes a devastating blast of fire out of his nostrils”

Mystique and Gerrid= Dodge it!

“Insane Bartender and Sideshow Buzz hop out of the way of the flames path”

Gerrid= Sideshow Buzz use your Quiz attack.

Tiltawhirl= Quiz attack?

Mystique= Me and Mystique have taught our to speak like humans and that gave them the chance of using new attacks.

Sideshow Buzz= Hey Wookie Monster do you know what the capital of Florida is? Do you know where rice comes from? Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

“Sideshow Buzz’s questions dazzle Wookie Monster. Wookie Monster starts to stumble around”

Mystique= Insane Bartender attack it with Pint Pound while it’s confused.

“Insane Bartender gets a pint and starts to brutally smash Wookie Monster’s face in”

Wookie Monster= Wooooooooo Mon!

Tiltawhirl= Ahhhhh, Wookie Monster no! Wookie Monster use your Notable Nova Blast!

“Wookie Monster charges a huge ray of gold coloured energy in his hands”

Mystique= Insane Bartender use your Regular Raging Blast.

“Insane Bartender charges up a ray of purple coloured energy in his hands then shoots it at Wookie Monster in the same time fired his. The beams clashed together but the gold energy overtook the purple one and both beams were projected at Insane Bartender and Sideshow Buzz, it impacts them and they lay on the floor maimed”

Gerrid and Mystique= Return Forumon!

“Team Socket point their balls at their Forumon and a small light comes out of it. The light wraps around the Forumon and brings them back into their Forumball homes”

Tiltawhirl= Wooh, my notable Forumon is so much better than you dumb regular one.

“AfroJoe still stands at the corner watching in disbelief”

AfroJoe= Mommy!!!!

Gerrid= You will be yelling that a lot soon when we let out our best Forumon so ready yourselves.

“Gerrid throws another ball on the floor and a extravagant aurora of explosions shoot out of the ball. When the smoke clears Tiltawhirl could see the image of a boy”

Tiltawhirl= Hahahahaha, that is just a Ftozzi. He is one of the weakest Forumon there ever was. Ftozzi is only a newbie!

Mystique= Don’t underestimate the power of a newbie……Ftozzi use your Spam Attack!!

Tiltawhirl= Spam Attack is one of the most powerful techniques in the world! Wookie close your ears!

“Wookie Monster clenched his fists around his ears”

Ftozzi= Hey Wookie who do you hate and how old are you and what kind of games do you think are rip offs and do you like girls and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and………..

“Wookie Monster couldn’t take it. He heard the annoying spamming from under his fists”

Gerrid= There is no way you are going to win now.

Tiltawhirl= Wookie I know you could do it!

Gerrid= ULTRA Spam Attack!

Ftozzi= And and and and and and and AND AND ANNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!

“Ftozzi begins to glow a bright purple. His muscles grow bigger and his mouth wider”

Mystique= He evolved! The ULTRA Spam Attack must have given him the strength to now become a regular!!!

Wookie Monster= Wooo Woookie Mon Mon Monster Kie Wooh…..I…can’t….do….it!

Tiltawhirl= You learned how to talk Wookie!

“Tiltawhirl begans to cry in happiness”

AfroJoe= This is getting a little gay now…

Tiltawhirl= Wookie Monster use Wookie Wiping Shout!

Wookie Monster= AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I’M SCREAMING, AHHHHHHHHH!!!

“Ftozzi now clenches his ears until they bleed”

Gerrid= Return Ftozzi…

“Gerrid and Mystique start running away. Their voices fade away as they go further”

Gerrid and Mystique= Team Socket blast off in the speed of rockssssssss……..

Tiltawhirl= I did it! I beat Team Socket!

AfroJoe= I’m going to go home and smack myself over the head with a brick. Bye, Tiltawhirl.

Tiltawhirl= This just brings me a step closer to being the greatest Forumon master in the world! I must venture further to become stronger.

“As Tiltawhirl walks he finds a poster on the floor. He picks it up and reads it aloud”

Tiltawhirl= “Forumon League competitions will be held in several countries in Europe.” A competition of Forumon? This will make my skills even better than right now! I will never give up. With Wookie Monster on my side I’ll dream on until I win.

“Tiltawhirl turns over the poster”

Tiltawhirl= “Chicken eating contest tomorrow” Yummmm, well I guess being the best could wait.

The End

Wookie Monster= Wookie Wookie Wooooh!

Drunk
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
“Tiltawhirl runs out of his house in excitement and walks along the sidewalk”

Tiltawhirl= This is going to be so much fun.

“AfroJoe views Tiltawhirl from his bedroom window then decides to go outside and see why he is so happy”

AfroJoe= What exactly are you planning to do Tilt?

Tiltawhirl= I am going to become the best Forumon master in the world!

AfroJoe=……. What?!?

Tiltawhirl= I said Forumon. Don’t feel alarmed I learned about them just right now too. Forumon are monsters that carry different personalities traits and powers. They don’t speak much, mostly because Forumon only have the ability to say their own names.

AfroJoe= Oh I see, you have gone insane. I thought you were serious for a second.

Tiltawhirl= Want to join me on my journey!!!

AfroJoe= Um……go away.

Tiltawhirl= Great, lets begin.

“They both walk for a while until they reached a vast grassy field”

AfroJoe= Okay, I have gone far enough. I’m going home now.

Tiltawhirl= Look, there’s one!

“Tiltawhirl points at a person pulling weeds in the distance”

AfroJoe= Tilt! That is a human!!! Say it with me now…H-U-M-A-N.

Tiltawhirl= Wait, let me throw one of my balls at it!

“Tiltawhirl reaches in his pockets”

AfroJoe= ….I know you’re insane at the moment but that’s just gay…

“He takes his hands out of his pockets to reveal a shiny silver and gold sphere. He throws it at the gardening man and the ball suddenly engulfs him in a great flash of colour. Tilt then walks over and slowly picks it up”

Tiltawhirl= WOOH, I CAUGHT WOOKIE MONSTER!!!! Wookie Monster is really rare because he is a notable Forumon and he has fire powers.

AfroJoe= Um, how did that full grown man fit in that extremely small ball?

Tiltawhirl= See that is the magic behind the balls.

AfroJoe= Thanks, now that made so much sense.

“Tiltawhirl throws the ball on the floor and Wookie Monster flies out”

Tiltawhilr= Hey little guy, how are you doing?

Wookie Monster= Wookie Woo Wook Mon Woo.

Tiltawhirl= We are going to become the best of friends!

“Two people in black clothing drop from the sky and land near Tiltawhirl and AfroJoe”

Gerrid= Hey Mytique lets sing our cheesy opening motto.

Mystique= Lets go….

Gerrid= Team Socket is ready to fight.

Mystique= You better be ready because this might take all night.

Gerrid= Team Socket is the best in every way.

Mystique= Whoever denies it is like totally gay.

Gerrid= Team Socket will steal your Forumon so quick.

Mystique= Little do gooders make us sick.

Gerrid= I’m Gerrid.

Mystique= The name’s Mystique.

“Mystique and Gerrid pose and stay perfectly still as Tiltawhirl and AfroJoe stare in amazement”

AfroJoe= You guys need to get out more…

Mystique= We have been trying to capture a Wookie Monster for almost 2years and now that you found one, we could just take yours.

Tiltawhirl= Oh no, Forumon swippers! I’ll never give up Wookie Monster to you!

Wookie Monster= Woo Wookie Woo!

Mystique= Then I guess we just have to battle you for it, Insane Bartender I choose you!!

“Mystique throws her ball and an alcoholic man with a “I’m with Stupid” T-Shirt jumps out”

Gerrid=. Sideshow Buzz, I choose you!!

“Gerrid throws a ball on the floor and a well dressed gentlemen pops out”

Mystique and Gerrid= Lets battle our Forumon

Tiltawhirl= Wookie Monster use your Flamethrower attack.

Wookie Monster= Wookie Wookie Woooooo!

“Wookie Monster unleashes a devastating blast of fire out of his nostrils”

Mystique and Gerrid= Dodge it!

“Insane Bartender and Sideshow Buzz hop out of the way of the flames path”

Gerrid= Sideshow Buzz use your Quiz attack.

Tiltawhirl= Quiz attack?

Mystique= Me and Mystique have taught our to speak like humans and that gave them the chance of using new attacks.

Sideshow Buzz= Hey Wookie Monster do you know what the capital of Florida is? Do you know where rice comes from? Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

“Sideshow Buzz’s questions dazzle Wookie Monster. Wookie Monster starts to stumble around”

Mystique= Insane Bartender attack it with Pint Pound while it’s confused.

“Insane Bartender gets a pint and starts to brutally smash Wookie Monster’s face in”

Wookie Monster= Wooooooooo Mon!

Tiltawhirl= Ahhhhh, Wookie Monster no! Wookie Monster use your Notable Nova Blast!

“Wookie Monster charges a huge ray of gold coloured energy in his hands”

Mystique= Insane Bartender use your Regular Raging Blast.

“Insane Bartender charges up a ray of purple coloured energy in his hands then shoots it at Wookie Monster in the same time fired his. The beams clashed together but the gold energy overtook the purple one and both beams were projected at Insane Bartender and Sideshow Buzz, it impacts them and they lay on the floor maimed”

Gerrid and Mystique= Return Forumon!

“Team Socket point their balls at their Forumon and a small light comes out of it. The light wraps around the Forumon and brings them back into their Forumball homes”

Tiltawhirl= Wooh, my notable Forumon is so much better than you dumb regular one.

“AfroJoe still stands at the corner watching in disbelief”

AfroJoe= Mommy!!!!

Gerrid= You will be yelling that a lot soon when we let out our best Forumon so ready yourselves.

“Gerrid throws another ball on the floor and a extravagant aurora of explosions shoot out of the ball. When the smoke clears Tiltawhirl could see the image of a boy”

Tiltawhirl= Hahahahaha, that is just a Ftozzi. He is one of the weakest Forumon there ever was. Ftozzi is only a newbie!

Mystique= Don’t underestimate the power of a newbie……Ftozzi use your Spam Attack!!

Tiltawhirl= Spam Attack is one of the most powerful techniques in the world! Wookie close your ears!

“Wookie Monster clenched his fists around his ears”

Ftozzi= Hey Wookie who do you hate and how old are you and what kind of games do you think are rip offs and do you like girls and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and………..

“Wookie Monster couldn’t take it. He heard the annoying spamming from under his fists”

Gerrid= There is no way you are going to win now.

Tiltawhirl= Wookie I know you could do it!

Gerrid= ULTRA Spam Attack!

Ftozzi= And and and and and and and AND AND ANNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!

“Ftozzi begins to glow a bright purple. His muscles grow bigger and his mouth wider”

Mystique= He evolved! The ULTRA Spam Attack must have given him the strength to now become a regular!!!

Wookie Monster= Wooo Woookie Mon Mon Monster Kie Wooh…..I…can’t….do….it!

Tiltawhirl= You learned how to talk Wookie!

“Tiltawhirl begans to cry in happiness”

AfroJoe= This is getting a little gay now…

Tiltawhirl= Wookie Monster use Wookie Wiping Shout!

Wookie Monster= AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I’M SCREAMING, AHHHHHHHHH!!!

“Ftozzi now clenches his ears until they bleed”

Gerrid= Return Ftozzi…

“Gerrid and Mystique start running away. Their voices fade away as they go further”

Gerrid and Mystique= Team Socket blast off in the speed of rockssssssss……..

Tiltawhirl= I did it! I beat Team Socket!

AfroJoe= I’m going to go home and smack myself over the head with a brick. Bye, Tiltawhirl.

Tiltawhirl= This just brings me a step closer to being the greatest Forumon master in the world! I must venture further to become stronger.

“As Tiltawhirl walks he finds a poster on the floor. He picks it up and reads it aloud”

Tiltawhirl= “Forumon League competitions will be held in several countries in Europe.” A competition of Forumon? This will make my skills even better than right now! I will never give up. With Wookie Monster on my side I’ll dream on until I win.

“Tiltawhirl turns over the poster”

Tiltawhirl= “Chicken eating contest tomorrow” Yummmm, well I guess being the best could wait.

The End

Wookie Monster= Wookie Wookie Wooooh!

Drunk
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:54
"IMolestSmallChildre"
hahhaahahha!!! now can u come over dRUnk or are u not coming over?
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:55
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> Drunk

Yes
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:56
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Drunk That was the best story yet!*cheers for Wookie* HAHAHHAHAHHA TONY Give this guy a GAD! HAHAHAH Before i die laughing! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Fri 06/12/02 at 11:15
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> Drunk
>
> Yes

It seems most people are after reading this.:-D
Fri 06/12/02 at 11:30
Regular
"Not your monkey"
make the voices stop

You really need to change your tage line.
"Imolestsmallchildren" is neither witty or amusing. The fact you even thought of it is nothing short of sickening.

I would go on, but hopefully you need no further explanation.
Fri 06/12/02 at 14:43
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Good Post Tipsy Moo Moo
Fri 06/12/02 at 14:50
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> Drunk
>
> Yes
>
> It seems most people are after reading this.:-D

And you obviously were when writing it
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellent.

:-)
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-D

Like it.

But it would;ve been funnier if you posted it ummmm... 2 years ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.