GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Comedic Gaming Moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 18:47
Regular
Everyone has their favourite gaming moment, but what is eveyone's COMEDIC gaming moment. Original, eh? So anyway, please tell me your comedic gaming moments. To be honest, mines are few and far between, but I like Daxter's smart attitude and the same goes to the mole in Banjo Kazooie...
Tue 26/02/02 at 18:47
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Everyone has their favourite gaming moment, but what is eveyone's COMEDIC gaming moment. Original, eh? So anyway, please tell me your comedic gaming moments. To be honest, mines are few and far between, but I like Daxter's smart attitude and the same goes to the mole in Banjo Kazooie...
Tue 26/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The mole in Banjo Kazooie? right...

I think Perfect Darks great, shoot someone in the head and their 'mate' sometimes walks over and says something like: "I never liked that guy" the actual scripted humour sucks, but shooting people in the knee or in the face is always...fun *cough* I do realise that I sound quite psychotic.
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:15
Regular
""
I love the Space part on CBFD!
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:21
mine is when the Sims dance in the cage in House Party :-P
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> I love the Space part on CBFD!

Most of CBFD is funny!
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:49
Take the starting pistol on Soldier Of Fortune and shoot bad guys in the knees, arms, elbows... etc etc.

SOF2: Double Helix will have even more limbs to blow off and even more hilarious hit reactions! I can't wait...

*drools at thought of blowing away a terrorist's testicles*
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:56
Regular
"¬_¬"
I have to say the end of Duke Nukem 3D. Truly a classic...
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
"¬_¬"
Well, it was funny at the time. I was 7 years old.
Tue 26/02/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
My best must have been shooting a Nazi in the nutts from 3 miles away in Wolfenstein, that guy never saw it coming he he! He then proceeded to fall backwards out of his tower on to two other guards he set all the alarms off and i failed the mission but if was funny as f....!!!!!!!!!
Tue 26/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That must have been funny as hell!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.