GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"emailing publishers..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
often hear ye guys of emailing the publishers with ideas, complaints or just questions. do the emails actually bear fruit? i mean sure the companies care about the people that buy their games but do they reply and actually tell you anything that doesnt sound like it came chewed up from a polition? if its worth it, ive got a hard drive full of questions for them!

Amos.
Fri 06/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"NJAN"
often hear ye guys of emailing the publishers with ideas, complaints or just questions. do the emails actually bear fruit? i mean sure the companies care about the people that buy their games but do they reply and actually tell you anything that doesnt sound like it came chewed up from a polition? if its worth it, ive got a hard drive full of questions for them!

Amos.
Fri 06/12/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well...

1stly i bet they blocked all the hotmail.com e-mails.

And...They do, Maybe. Its just all the load of e-mails they get. And anyway. Are your e-mails too long?

Here's another idea. Send to them, Goto their official site and get the contact info, Ring them up and find out which address is the one is the right one. You know there is a world out there... (E.g. the real world) The place that they use 'mail with paper and pen' Instead of the e-mail factor which is likey they get too much of anyway.
Fri 06/12/02 at 13:51
Regular
"NJAN"
well i havent typed any out yet. they are not long - just numerous.
and enough with this rumour of a "real world" out there. i looked out the window once and saw a reflection of my pc monitor, i havent looked since.
Amos.
Fri 06/12/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well just turned out to be a 'real world' out there... and.. It has things called birds, Lakes. You can even step outside it.

I would do.

Only if i wasn't in blummin school in a GNVQ ICT lesson...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.