GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hidden package in football staduim"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 16:09
Regular
my mate has a magazine and it says theres a hidden package in there and i carnt get my car over there any hints and does any one have that package.
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
ok wont the flying car work
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ah, i was partly still right then. :D

There is no package.
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
kenji14 & Pro Evo,

Yes you can get it, either with the Dodo or the flying tank.

No there are no packages within the Stadium, there are 3 (I think) situated round the Stadium.

1 on the front steps leading upto the gates.

2 & 3 behind the Rockstar billboards round the sides.

I've collected all 100 packages and didn't have to try and get inside......the info you've been given (magazine) is rubbish!
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:17
Regular
"  "
yer...what happens is u land but if u go too far near the centre of the pitch ur tank just drops through the floor and it goes weird then it said ii died and i was back at the hospital.......there is nothing in there....u r not meant to get there
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:13
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
> do the flying tank thing.

Eh? You can get in?
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:12
Regular
I guess your talking about GTA 3 then. Sorry to dissapoint but you cant get into the stadium, and you cant go over the top of the gate either as its solid.

So basicly, there is no hidden package inside there, as you cant get in.
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:11
Regular
"  "
do the flying tank thing.
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
my mate has a magazine and it says theres a hidden package in there and i carnt get my car over there any hints and does any one have that package.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.