GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue 3 DC and Multiformat Release"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Fri 06/12/02 at 19:45
Regular
If you want a DC and multiformat release of Shenmue 3, please sign the online petition, at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/shenmue3/petition.html

Even if you don't have a Dreamcast, please sign the petition, because there's no denying that the previous Shenmue games are great, and Shenmue 3 would be an asset to any console it was brought out on.

Come on, people!
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
neB, you are the fountain of all knowledge. Or knoeledge.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:05
Regular
the shenmue series is the only RPG i knoe the gerrid likes, therefore its got to be good. Simple really, quite, quite simple.
Sun 08/12/02 at 13:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
†HÊ_MÅÐMÃÑ wrote:
> ===SONICRAV---wrote:
> I hate the series. The linearity is absurd.

> i hate the shenmue series too

Fools. Absolute crazy men. Linearity is a good thing. How long till you realise this?
Sun 08/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
i know
Sun 08/12/02 at 13:06
The Glorious Teng wrote:
> WOW! You have 7 signatures! Looks like it's really taking off.
>
> But seriously, do you really think Sega will take the time to make it
> for Dreamcast?!

That's exactly why I made the petition! I agree, it would be a big effort for Sega to bring it out on DC, but you never know.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
WOW! You have 7 signatures! Looks like it's really taking off.

But seriously, do you really think Sega will take the time to make it for Dreamcast?! I'd say the chances are so remote I have trouble even saying it. I'd like it for PS2 personally, but my brother shall be getting an X-Box at Christmas so it doesn't really make that much difference to me.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Max Power"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> I hate the series. The linearity is absurd.
>
> Sonic

i hate the shenmue series too
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I have a great idea. Why not release it on GBA?
Wow. I'm so great, aren't I?
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Shenmue 3 should be released on multi-format, they are great games and I dont think it's fair that SEGA started a series on their console which they knew they couldn't finish, and then they release it for the X-Box only.

This leaves us Shenmue fans unable to finish the story, and it does take a lot of effort to play the first 2 games as some parts are really tricky, I just feel as if I wasted months of my life playing a game that will be impossible to finish.
Sat 07/12/02 at 03:14
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I hate the series. The linearity is absurd.

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.