GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just been called a Toss Pot"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/12/02 at 23:52
Regular
I sold a pair of headphones on eBay and never received a cheque as payment, so naturally I sent him a few emails asking him where it was. Hell, I even asked him if he changed his mind about the purchase. Anyway, as he never replied, I gave him some negative feedback on eBay - and now he calls me a toss pot in his reply. Nice or what?
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:52
I sold a pair of headphones on eBay and never received a cheque as payment, so naturally I sent him a few emails asking him where it was. Hell, I even asked him if he changed his mind about the purchase. Anyway, as he never replied, I gave him some negative feedback on eBay - and now he calls me a toss pot in his reply. Nice or what?
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:53
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
nice. j/k Thats not supposed to Happen, petition to Ebay and Complain, you can sue him. They have laws about that...
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:54
Regular
"Wobble"
I sold a perfectly good copy of Pro Evo on eBay, and the woman who bought it has told me that it arrived with both the case and disc cracked.

I've asked her to post it back and said I'll give her a refund. Haven't heard anything yet, though.
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:55
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Mr. Miyagi wrote:
> I sold a perfectly good copy of Pro Evo on eBay, and the woman who
> bought it has told me that it arrived with both the case and disc
> cracked.
>
> I've asked her to post it back and said I'll give her a refund.
> Haven't heard anything yet, though.

Stupid Shipping people.
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:55
Regular
"Balls"
ummm just imagen a check for £100 just for some head fones if you sue him... hummm money.
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:57
Royal Mail could be to blame here. Still, that deosn't explain why he didn't reply to any of my emails, but does so a few hours after give some feedback about him.
Fri 06/12/02 at 23:59
"+ suspicious minds"
And a big round of applause for daltajava's winning topic in 'the time it takes to make a cuppa soup' catagory: 'I've just been called a tosspot'
Sat 07/12/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Balls"
can i sence a little bit of sarcasum coming from BMP2
Sat 07/12/02 at 00:04
Always wanted that award.
Sat 07/12/02 at 00:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I bought a "Brand new" jumper off Ebay once, when i got it it was dirty and had glue on it. Not to mention the fact it was too small. That guy was a real bum hole.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.