GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally - Its Yours !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 01:32
Regular
Ok, I'm guessing the likes of Adrian and Belldandy are as desperate to get their hands on their X-Box as me. ;-))

Just wondering, have any of you decided what game your going to put in first ? ;-))
First game I play will be Halo. If I can get off that before going to bed I'll probably shove in DOA3. ;-)

Sad topic I know, just trying to pass these last couple of weeks away. ;-))
Tue 26/02/02 at 01:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, I'm guessing the likes of Adrian and Belldandy are as desperate to get their hands on their X-Box as me. ;-))

Just wondering, have any of you decided what game your going to put in first ? ;-))
First game I play will be Halo. If I can get off that before going to bed I'll probably shove in DOA3. ;-)

Sad topic I know, just trying to pass these last couple of weeks away. ;-))
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:13
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
I will probably be playing Halo first, then either Project gotham or Jsrf...
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:13
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I normally do this, I think which game iam going to play. I have always done this with games, e.g. which character iam going to play. But usually I tend to play on a different game than the one I think i'll play first.

I think i'll stick in DOA3 first and have a quick go on that. I have had a go on PGR so i'll want play that first. With Halo you'll have a story intro e.t.c. So DOA3 will be straight into the action, and have a look at the lovely graphics.

I hope that the scart cable is RBG. As anything other than this is rubbish.
Tue 26/02/02 at 09:48
Halo. I'm hoping it's gonna be good enough to keep me on it for 48 hours solid!
Tue 26/02/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I'm thinking that Halo is going to be the first game I play. Sure its on demo pods, but thats not as good as playing it at home on your own tv, speakers e,t,c is it ? After that I'll probably try a DVD just to see what the quality is like comapred to my now departed *literally* PS2.
Tue 26/02/02 at 17:12
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I think that everyone will play Halo first, cause it's just so hyped and good. Then I'll play PGR and last Wreckless.

Keep it real,
Outlaw.
Tue 26/02/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> I think that everyone will play Halo first, cause it's just so hyped and good.
> Then I'll play PGR and last Wreckless.

I didn't think Wreckless was out at launch ? 22nd March at the moment, or are you getting your xbox 22nd ?
Tue 26/02/02 at 17:51
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Belldandy wrote:
> I
> didn't think Wreckless was out at launch ? 22nd March at the moment, or are you
> getting your xbox 22nd ?

-----

Isn't it, oh bollards. Well then I guess we all know the answer to that - I will play Halo and PGR for the first week then Wreckless a week later when it's out. Come on, I rock!!

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:15
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
adrian wrote:

I hope
> that the scart cable is RBG. As anything other than this is rubbish.

Your hopes have been shattered, because the cable is just like you get with the PS2 - a composite cable with SCART adapter. No RGB for you unless you shell out £20 for another cable!!

I prefer S-Video anyway, on most TVs the difference between it and true SCART is negligible, and it is cheaper.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:32
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
That's okay for me as my TV in my room worked fine with the PS2 leads - and the change in graphics as gpotter said is barely noticable. As long as I can play Halo on launch day I'll be happy.

Outlaw.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.