GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Delays....And stuff"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 12:20
Regular
Nintendo games just aren't as great anymore. Back in the day of the 64 games were delayed. This made you want the game even more until it came out. And when it came out it was always a brilliant game. Now games are being realeased left, right and horizontal AND they aren't quite as good. Sure there is better 3rd party support and Nintenedo are a lot more succsesfull this time but it just isn't as good.
Well that's what I think.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
You are.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:35
Regular
"Australian Person."
How?
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Festivus!"
I do. But you're wrong.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Australian Person."
Well what I'm saying is the 64 is better but the Cube will be more succsesful.
Know what I mean? Probabaly not.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
What?????
Your weird!
That's the biggest load of (insert bad word here) i've ever heard
Sat 07/12/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Australian Person."
Nintendo games just aren't as great anymore. Back in the day of the 64 games were delayed. This made you want the game even more until it came out. And when it came out it was always a brilliant game. Now games are being realeased left, right and horizontal AND they aren't quite as good. Sure there is better 3rd party support and Nintenedo are a lot more succsesfull this time but it just isn't as good.
Well that's what I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.