GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG Promotional T-Shirts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 23:07
Regular
Okay, you all know those T-Shirts which have 'funny' phrases on them such as, "I'm with stupid", and...well, actually, I can't think of any others but you'll get the idea. Here's what SR should sell, but only when these chat forums are realised by the World to be brilliant (most of the time), and we all become celebrities and get lots of money and then we'll lose our fame and our money, as well as the money we had before anyway and end up doing nothing but the occasional Blue Peter interview.

Okay, this one should have a pic of an Ant carrying a bag of sugar, and underneath should say, "Ant stole my sugar!"

Another should have a picture of a brain with a mouth, and should say underneath, "I spoke to Grix's brain!"

The next should have a few small pics of elves, dwarves etc. and also a bloke with a long beard. The phrase underneath would be, "I've stroked Stryke's beard!"

This one should have nothing but, "I've seen FantasyMeister!"

How about one with a pic of some mouldy cheddar/gouda and should say, "I've eaten Mouldy Cheese!"

Or one with a pic of a games store about to be bulldozed with the phrase, "Tony put me out of business!"

*points* Can YOU think of anymore??

And yes, I know this is pretty poor stuff, but what do you expect?? After all, I like wrestling!
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
he he he you like wrestling ;-)

How about "I can't see through this FOG of spam!"
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
"Luigi's Mansion was so crap, Snuggly gave me this instead!"
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"es argh"
'I got baggered by Badgerman'
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
"NOT Sid... No Siree..."
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think mine should read "I raced Grandprix... and lost!"
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I like those cool Atari T-shirts that are everywhere at the moment, so how about:

My other console is an Atari 2600!
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
"I'm with Newbie" (with arrow pointing to person next to them)

"Playing games is a bloody hard job, but somebody's got to do it."
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:19
"possibly impossible"
"Notable Material"

"I shopped at Special Reserve and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!"

"Fancy a GAD?"

and many more...
Tue 26/02/02 at 20:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> "You're lucky to see me outside."

*chuckles audiably*

'I insulted Sniper and got away with it!'
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> "I've won over ten games from Special Reserve but still can't afford a
> decent T-shirt"

LOL!! I love that one. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.