GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How long will it be until my acplication thing gets sent through?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 14:32
Regular
I emailed the sr staff saying i have won in the 3rd prize list and with the game i chose and the date I was chosen. Did I do something wrong?

Its my first claim and i'm not very sure on how to claim except for emailing the sr team saying you have won and with the email i signed up with.

Am I doing anything wrong? Can anyone explain why it hasn't been put up that i have claimed for my prize? Or does it just take like a few days to get put up what prize I have chosen?

Can anyone answer my queries? My questions and just plain give me a reasen why it hasn't been put up?
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:32
"Gimme The Triforce"
I emailed the sr staff saying i have won in the 3rd prize list and with the game i chose and the date I was chosen. Did I do something wrong?

Its my first claim and i'm not very sure on how to claim except for emailing the sr team saying you have won and with the email i signed up with.

Am I doing anything wrong? Can anyone explain why it hasn't been put up that i have claimed for my prize? Or does it just take like a few days to get put up what prize I have chosen?

Can anyone answer my queries? My questions and just plain give me a reasen why it hasn't been put up?
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:35
Regular
it won't come up until they edit the lists, probably, unless you aren't a member, then you don't get the game you want....
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Max Power"
ask meka dragon he'll be able to help
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:40
"Gimme The Triforce"
maddmun wrote:
> it won't come up until they edit the lists, probably, unless you
> aren't a member, then you don't get the game you want....

I'm a member alright i have been a special reserve member for almost 2 years *well i have been part of it by recieving magazines and getting a free gift every time i renew which is twice*.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Once you have e-mailed them with the game you want, your name address and membership number then it will wait in the gameaday inbox until Monday at the earliest - then the staff member will process your claim and have your game sent out.

Expect to see the game you have picked appear on the list on Monday or tuesday.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Mine came up with the winners the day after I sent off for it so i'd guess they do them together unless there is confusion about what you want.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Or maybe SR have weekends too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.