GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"check this out..easy money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 18:27
Regular
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:16
Regular
"¬_¬"
DrDragon wrote:
> This is mathematically wrong. The author is saying all who join get $50000 for
> $6. Now, for that to works millions of people would have to joins every day,
> which I seriously doubt. IT IS NOT STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE!

Your name lasts on the list for 6 turns right. Each time, it is sent to 10 people or summat. That means technically you could be getting up to $1,000,000. Thing is, only about 0.0000001% of the population take part in these scams, like our little idiot who started this topic. I think I'll stick safe and get all my free things from PSM2 ;-)
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:31
i think a load of crap.....what if every one started doin it......then everyone would be rich and when they are rich they wont work bringing civilisation down and it leads to the downfall of earth....its a load of crap
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:03
Regular
"699 days!"
This is mathematically wrong. The author is saying all who join get $50000 for $6. Now, for that to works millions of people would have to joins every day, which I seriously doubt. IT IS NOT STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE!
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:01
Regular
Hmmmm, easy moneh eh?

Hows about we just cut the all crap and just send the money direct to me. Much easier that way...
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:40
Regular
"699 days!"
stamous... if you can give any proof of this no being a scam, then please share.
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:28
Regular
""
Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm! This same post (but a longer one) was posted a couple of weeks ago. ut I think this is the original! BOG OFF!
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
"um..."
you must think I am a complete fool.
how very, very wrong you are
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:16
Regular
"relocated"
½pint wrote:

>Yours,
>Timmy (executive manager)

How many executive managers are called Timmy? Except by their 'moms', obviously. Could be a school project I suppose.
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:13
Regular
"¬_¬"
Hows this? So tacky its funny:

Dear jonathan_mace (if they'd actually be talking to me, they wouldn't use the name of my e-mail address, but my proper name. Nnnngrrr...)

In the last 5 years, Globaltek (hmm...) has been the fastest growing online company (I thought it was actually Amazon). We specialize (spelling...) in making web sites (like...) and are giving you personally the option to invest in our ever expanding company.

For only $10, you can own part of Globaltek limited and we will litarally (spelling...) send you profits! $50 buys you 5% of our company, so you get 5% of the profits. Over the course of a year, we earn upwards of $10,000,00 (10 million or thousand???) which means you can earn literally thousands of dollars for nothing!

At absolutely no risk, send $50 to our ontrapreneurs (see, spelling mistake) in our high budget (yeah right) suite in Hawaii (now thats funny), and you can sit back and enjoy a life of lucksury (WHAT???). Send $50 to:

Timmy O'Calahan
512 Crescent Avenue
New Heights
Illinois (I thought it was in Hawaii?) IL 63942

Yours,

Timmy (executive manager)

Convincing? Don't make me laugh.
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:05
Regular
"relocated"
If this is such an easy way of making money then why don't you do it and then just give everyone on the forums a fiver? Your not going to miss it are you, if you're going to be a bleedin' millionaire?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.