GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"check this out..easy cash"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Jive wrote:
anyone who responds to these is a
> complete idiot

You responded.
Wed 27/02/02 at 01:42
Well done SR!!
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Glad to see SR have removed the post!

I wish there was someway that you could get hold of people who post garbage like that, a good bash on the head with a large amount of common sense would probably do wonders :)
Not that I'm into beating people up mind!
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Pat's on the back alround then - it seems to have appeared in every forum.
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:14
Regular
"size does matter"
me smart too, me figure out it is scam:)
Tue 26/02/02 at 09:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I really do not know why I even clicked on this link.

1. As soon as I had I new exactly what the text would be about, I've seen loads of these in emails and they all go in the trash.

2. I knew the post was from a JAT.

3. I knew that the user would be banned.

Not bad considering all three points were correct. Complete and utter load of tosh and anyone who responds to these is a complete idiot. Just ignore them!

*pats meself on me back*
Tue 26/02/02 at 09:06
Regular
"size does matter"
I have even a better way for easy cash.

Here's what you do - post your name and address in all the newsgroups you know with the following message: "Please send me lots of cash, then post your name and address in all the newsgroups you know with a similar message and you might get some cash too". AND MONEY JUST KEEPS POURING IN!!!

:)))))

Seriously, these financial pyramid schemes are well known in the world for how they work, and its no secret that those who start them can really make some money. BUT. This money comes out of the pocket of stupid people who don't know that at one point the whole thing collapses and they'll be left with bare hands. So, actually we're talking about stealing. Whoever the idiot started this thread, go home and think of some work you're able to do or come up with a business plan that involves creating some values.
Tue 26/02/02 at 03:19
?!?!?!
Tue 26/02/02 at 00:46
WARNING DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!

This is one of those pyramid scams and should be avoided at all cost!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

I wasted a good fem minutes of my life reading this shat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.